An easy and economical way to refill your Roundup Extended Control Pump 'N Go Sprayer (Kills the weeds & grasses you see and prevents new ones from growing for up to 4 months).Learn More
This medicated feed is designed to be fed to growing and finishing goats. Form: Pellets
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with 19g/ton of Decoquinate.
Showmaster Goat developer pelleted feed is designed to be fed throughout the growing and finishing phases to goats being fitted for show. Each pound of this medicated feed contains 9.5MG Decoquinate. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 MG Decoquinate per 100 lb of bodyweight. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Crude Protein -- 16%
- Crude Fat -- 3%
- Crude Fiber -- 19%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.75%) (Max. - 0.90%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.30%
- Salt -- (Min. - 1.50%) (Max. - 2.00%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.15%) (Max. - 0.50%)
- Copper -- (Min. - 25 PPM) (Max. - 30 PPM)
- Selenium -- .3 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 8000 IU/LB
Valley Industries 2.5" Bottom Mount Stainless Steel Case 60 PSI Liquid Filled (Glycerin) Gauge CS-2154GXX60$19.99
VALLEY INDUSTRIES can help you increase sales by providing customized gauge logos or dials in order to make your gauges distinctive in the marketplace. By featuring your name or logo your customers are always reminded who to buy from and they can be assured they have a high quality product that is tailored to their exact needs. Custom dials also allow a means to provide product specific information not possible with a standard gauge dial, such as safe operating ranges and over-limit warnings for sensitive equipment. Contact valley industries for minimum quantities and lead times.Learn More
- 18” Piston Spray Gun
- #18 Orifice
- Brass valve
- 3/8" hose barb connection
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- 350 psi Max pressure
- 7 GPM max flow
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P. S.I. at 70°F.
- Left side patttern boomless nozzle for use with 2GPM 12v pumps
- 11ft spray pattern at 30-35 PSI, Large droplets reduce potential drift
- Ideal for application where obsticales or terain prevents spraying with conventional booms
- Brass Cap, Polyproplylene body 3/8" MPT, includes adapter to connect to 11/16 nozzle bodies
- Use with Right side boomless nozzle to allow you to control left side, right side or full spray pattern.