When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Use for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. Large round tine design makes for easy after use wash-down.Product Specifications
- 11 Tines
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 34"
- Usable Tine Length: 26.75"
- Replaceable Tines
Taylor Pittsburgh's Stainless Steel Finish Mowers lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all Taylor Pittsburgh free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. Taylor Pittsburgh's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.Learn More
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 2,600 Gallons
- Weight - 850 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 212
- Requirements - Hoops
Aquifer Low Profile Cistern Tanks strong, durable, quality construction is designed for bulk collection and storage of potable or non-potable water. Tanks can be used in below and above ground applications. Aquifers can be buried up to 28″ deep and can be backfilled empty.
- Description - 2,000 Gallon Low Profile Cistern w/Burial Lid
- Weight - 917 Pounds
- Dimensions - 98 x 158 x 45
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 4,200 Gallons
- Weight - 220Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 46 x 32
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is one of Powder River's most popular sweep tubs. If you desire a sheeted sweep tub and the System 2000 is out of your budget, the Cattleman's Sweep Tub is for you.
The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is 67" tall, allowing you to work cattle without the need for a catwalk, giving you a sturdy, functional sweep tub in a very competitive price range. It can be set up for end or center feed.
Cattleman's tub can be assembled with either a center or end exit.Learn More
The Value Manual chute provides a wide opening manual head gate for catching cattle, including horned cattle. The Dual sided V-Squeeze provides enough leverage to control mid-sized animals. The tailgate is a smooth operating drop gate that has a spring latch that will lock the gate up as well as down. The value series represents the best features in an entry level all steel squeeze chute.
Length Overall 92" Height 75" Width Overall 37"
- Affordable all-steel construction - safe for you and the animal.
- Comes with all of the key features of the XL Cattle Chute.
- For herds of 30 head or less and for cattle 1100 lbs or less.
- Manual head gate provides wide opening for catching horned cattle.
- Cattle chute sides squeeze simultaneously providing even pressure to the animal, thus reducing chance of injury.
- Drop-side pipes allow animal access from either side.
- Kick panels are removable on each side.
- Cattle chute sides can be adjusted at 7, 12, and 17 inches wide to accommodate for the size of the animal being worked.
- A right side exit comes with every cattle chute, allowing the animal to exit out the side if it does not want to exit out the front. The side exit is also a great safety feature if an animal gets down in the chute.
- The Value Cattle Chute is all-steel construction for more years of service.
- Nose Tongs come with each cattle chute for keeping the head in a still position for ear tagging or dehorning.
- Not designed for bulls.
- The Value Cattle Chute is designed for small herds.
The King Kutter brush clearing attachment is designed with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier. Grapple is welded in place. Buckets come in widths of 68 inch or 75 inch.Learn More