Sonar, the leader in aquatic herbicides, now offers an easy and effective formula that requires no mixing, no special equipment, or even a boat. Now, thanks to Sonar Ready-To-Use (RTU), anyone can take control of aquatic weed management. Simply apply this improved formula from the shoreline and, within weeks, the targeted plants will begin to turn white and wilt away. Recommended for man-made or natural ponds that have limited or no outflow.
No other treatment is more effective against duckweed. Often spread from one body of water to the next by waterfowl and other wildlife, duckweed is one of the most common and most persistent aquatic weeds. And while it may look like algae, it is actually a plant. And because it reproduces so rapidly, your pond can become completely covered in duckweed in just a matter of weeks. Before your pond and its fish population and its recreational uses begin to suffer, treat with Sonar RTU. Its active ingredient, fluridone, targets and controls weeds right down to their roots. And any of the product that is not absorbed by plants is quickly broken down simply by sunlight. Sonar guarantees results. See manufacturer’s label for details.
For best and long-lasting results, apply to your pond at the first sign of weed growth. Application rates may vary, but for a ¼ acre pond with an average depth of 4 feet, one quart of Sonar RTU should be used for the initial treatment. In 21 days, a follow-up application of ½ quart should be applied. Then one more application of ½ quart should be used 42 days after the initial treatment. Sonar RTU-treated water should not be used for irrigating crops, ornamental plants, or established turf for at least 30 days after the final treatment. Similarly, do not use these treated waters for watering seedling grasses, new crops, or other plantings for 60 days following the last application.
- 1 quart container
- 3.8% fluridone
- Easy, ready-to-use formula
- No special equipment needed
- Effective against a verity of aquatic weeds, including duckweed, milfoil, hydrilla, coontail, and lilies
Cannot sell to the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and WashingtonLearn More
Rechargeable 5 Gallon Spot Sprayer - Perfect for home watering: flowers, plants and small gardens!
- 1.0 GPM demand pump
- 5 gallon polyethylene tank
- Lever handgun
- Telescoping handle
- Rechargeable 12 volt battery & AC charger with built- in storage compartment
- Weatherproof components: automotive grade wiring harness & fuse
- Handgun sprays up to 12 ft. vertical & 25 ft. horizontal
- Coil hose
- Large 8 inch wheels
- Sprays 30 gallons on one charge
Federal Hybrids Seed Corn:
- 112 Day Relative Maturity
- Germination: 95
- 46 Pound Bag
- Suggested Plate Column: F5
- 80M Kernels
- Seed Treatment Code: 7,10
If you would like to Fill out an MTSA Form, please click on the link below:
The Supplier is Federal Hybrids 50597Learn More
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications
Regular Price: $109.99
Special Price: $99.99
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
A lake dye registered by E.P.A. for control of aquatic plant growth. Aquashade is a unique blend of blue and yellow dyes specifically designed to screen or shade portions of the sunlight spectrum required by underwater plant and algae growth. This shading inhibits photosynthesis in young, bottom growth suppressing growth and development of nuisance conditions. Aquashade can be used in place of, or as a companion to registered aquatic herbicides and algaecides in managing aquatic nuisance growth. For best results, apply before growing season starts, or when growth is on the bottom. Application rate: 1 gallon per 4 acre feet of water.Learn More
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Includes Attachment Straps
- Round-up® Ready
- 36" x 18" x 17" (L x W x H).