Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
With the 2 attached speakers, 2 power ports and 12 Am, 7 WB and 18 FM presets you can digitally tune and seek your favorite songs, talk and weather stations.
Measuring 21 3/4"W x 2 5/8"D and 2 3/4" H this REI Digital Radio can be installed in just about any tractor.
The included antenna and 50 watt power output guarantees great sound and with a front AUX input can be used with a multitude of additional music players, so if you can't find something you like on the stations you can plug in your own music to hear.
Quality and Made in the U.S.A.Learn More
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 52" H
- 1 Brace
It doesn't matter if you are planting, fertilizing or harvesting, there is only the sound of the tractor motor to keep you company in the field. Consider the REI AM/FM Fendermount Rollacover Tractor Radio and you will be rocking and rolling in no time. Time tends to go faster when you have some entertainment in your ear. Want to hear the news and weather? Hearing that a storm is headed your way could be life saving. Maybe you like talk radio? How about the farm report? (Oh that one is a stretch!!) It is all available from the AM/FM dial. And what does Rollacover mean? It means an exclusive design that was developed in 1978. It is a durable piece of equipment that you don’t have to babysit in the outdoors for fear it will break easily.
- Antenna Trimmer Control
- Digital Tuning
- 12-Volt DC Negative OR Positive Ground Use
- 5" Pincushion Full Range Speaker
- External Headphone Jack (Headphones Not Included)
- Heavy-Duty, Weather, Dust and UV Resistant
- Housing is Contoured for Added Strength and durability
- Constructed from High Density Polyethylene
- Dimensions: 11"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 9"(D)
Our welded kennels are superior in the canine and small animal containment market because of their strong galvanized 1-3/8" tubular frame and heavy-duty 11-1/2-gauge chain link wire. Built to contain multiple animals whether they are large or small breeds, these kennels are easily assembled and can be moved in a matter of minutes. Our 6' kennels are available with 1 or 2 doors or with a divider and 2 doors. An additional mid-section brace on each panel adds extra sturdiness. We also offer dog kennelshades in a super-tough polypropylene U.V.-stabilized fabric. The shades provide protection from sun and serve as a lightweight security cover for your pets and possessions. Measuring 10' x 10', they have grommets for easy installation without tools and come complete with zip-ties.
NOTE: This is only a sectionfor the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
- General purpose fencing offers strength and rigidity for a variety of outdoor projects
- Solid welded construction ensures a sturdy fence design
- Quality galvanized wire to resist weathering as well as wear and tear
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
Tarter Corral Panels feature straight end posts, and drop-pin hookups. Lightweight but sturdy, these panels are great for transporting as well as stationary placement. With horse and rider safety as our primary design goal, our revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface.Learn More