Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,450 Gallon
- Weight - 473 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 118 x 72
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 8'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
Designed for a variety of uses, the 5500 is one of the best general purpose blades on the market with features that really perform.
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4”x 3/8” Main Tube
- Manual Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Designed to Perform with Less Power
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
The Powder River Classic Calf Table is the most durable and functional table in the market. The Classic Calf Table has a wide opening Head Gate for ease of catching your calves. It tips for ease of accessing your calves for branding, vaccinating, etc. The Classic Calf Table is reversible for right or left side branding.
- Had a head gate on one end but is easily reversible for opposite side branding.
- Smooth tipping action for easy side access of branding, vaccinating and more.
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
This 24", 10 HP, aeration fan with starter from Spread-All will get the job done every time. It is galvanized to prevent rust, and with a Baldor motor, you will experience years of worry free air movement.
Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition or a flat wall bin
Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard
Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment
Standard legs, stands, & carrying handles
Zinc Guard & Metal Fan Blade
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
- Great for General Agricultural, Lawn Care and Pest Control Spraying
- 3 Diaphragm Gas Powered Diaphragm Pump
- Powered by a Honda GX 6.5 HP Engine
- Includes Pressure Regulator with Dump Lever
- Includes Gearbox
- Anodized Aluminum Materials
- 1” Inlet, 2 1/2” Outlet, 1/2” Bypass, 32 lbs. 11 GPM, 580 PSI
- Smart Start™ Compatible - Oil Sensor Drain Plug
- Roundup® Ready
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
CJJ, Inc. offers a practical, multi-purpose utility bucket that can help you get the job done quick. Our utility bucket can substitute for snow, dirt, or a wide range of other buckets. The utility bucket can be used for leveling, digging, loading, hauling and dumping. Use it for demolition, landscaping, silage, construction or renovation jobs.Product Specifications
- Overall height: 26"
- Inside depth: 40"
- Cutting edge: .75" X 6" C1055
- Wrapper: A36 steel