The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 20" Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 25' Series 580 Flex Wing Tandem Disc Harrow, Flex Hanger, 22" Notched Blades with 8" Spacing, 580-F68-8822CO$23,331.97
The Taylor-Way flex wing design delivers excellent cutting and superior leveling ability resulting in a “Taylor Made” finish. When it comes to quality craftsmanship at a price you can afford there is no better choice than the Taylor-Way Series 580/590 Flex Wing Tandem Disc Harrow. Trust the Taylor-Way Series 580/590 to make your job easy, providing excellent reliability in an implement made to last.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 17 5” to 25’ 590: 32’
- Average Weight Per Blade: 134 lbs.
- Transport Width: 12’ 9”
- Disc Spacing: 8”, 9”, or Combination
- Blade Diameter: 22
- Blade Thickness: 6 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8”
- Wing Cylinders: 4”x 24”
- Tongue Jack: 5000 lbs. Standard
- Spring or Rigid Bearing Connectors
- 2 – 4”x 8” Transport Cylinders
- 3”x 5” Tubular Frame
- 2—4”x 24” Wing Cylinders
- Disc Scrapers
- Sealed Self Aligning Regreaseable Ball Bearings
- 22” Cut-Out or Round Disc’s
- Hydraulic Hoses
- Single/Double Reversible Drawbar Clevis
- 8” or 9” Disc Spacing
- 1 1/8” Square Axle
- 11L x 15” 8 Ply Tires mounted on 15”x 10” rims
- Product - 63605
- Fully adjustable, without the use of tools
- Adjustable smoother bar & crumbling basket
- 15 high-vibration tines
- Connects easily to any 3-point hitch with Category 1 or 2 specifications
- Weight: Approximately 752 pounds (LTL truck)
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 80 x 72 x 29 inches.
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 7' 6" Box Frame Disc Harrow 20" Notched Front/Round Rear 233-20-24-GCBF$1,667.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.Learn More
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- Features a 57" removable side gate
- 2,990 lb. GVWR
- 15” tires and wheels
- 2,000 lb. top wind jack
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” A-Frame coupler w/safety chains
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 3,500 lb. cambered axle with 1,850 lb. payload capacity
- Dimensions: 200" L x 100" W x 70" H
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 90" Box Frame Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front/ Round Rear Discs 233-18-24-GCBF$1,454.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Categopry I Quick Hitch
- Heavy Duty 3" Square Tubing Frame
- 7 1/2" Blade Spacing
- Easy Cutting Angle Adjustments
- 1" Steel Axle
- High Carbon Steel Disc Blades
Taylor Pittsburgh's Stainless Steel Finish Mowers lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all Taylor Pittsburgh free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. Taylor Pittsburgh's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.Learn More
Whether your grooming job is a simple estate or you need real cutting power in a commercial setting, Taylor-Way has a Heavy Duty Estate Groomer to fit your needs. The 3000/3100 Series have all the features you’re looking for, at a price that makes them affordable.
Each Groomer has been designed for commercial grade performance, better cutting quality with minimum power required, and most importantly… easy maintenance. Our development team has put several years of experience into making Taylor-Way Groomers the number one choice in the industry.
Whether you choose the side discharge design with hinged discharge chute or the rear discharge that allows close trimming around trees and landscaping, both feature high blade tip speeds and under-deck baffling for clean discharge of cut material.
Available in two sizes, these groomers can mow small or large areas with minimal time and effort. Multiple height settings and optional anti-scalp rollers provide a professional cut finish even on rough terrain while the baffling maintains excellent distribution of clippings.
The 3000/3100 Series Estate Groomer have accessible settings, parts and grease fittings for the ultimate in ease and cutting results. Take a close look at the features Taylor-Way has to offer.Features:
- Full Floating Category I 3-pt hitch, with adjustable lower link arms with settings to match different rear tractor sizes
- Interchangeable caster wheel arms with greaseable, replaceable bushings
- Simple cutting height settings, obtained by adding or removing adjustment spacers
- Fully shielded drive line is standard on all models. Three section belt cover to allow easier service access
- Easy, accessible grease fittings on all major wear points
- Heavy duty 7 Gauge deck for durability and a smooth finish cut, even in thick, conditions
- Strong 1.25” diameter pivot shafts, on wheel forks for long life and positive castering
- Large 10” diameter gauge wheels, with choice of solid or pneumatic tires
- Anti-scalp roller to maintain a smooth cut on uneven terrainLearn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 90"
- Number of Blades: 24
- Blade Diameter: 18"
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 9' 11" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Standard Hanger 24" Notched Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-S25-1024CO$8,942.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights