$329.97Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, (2) deep hive bodies, with (20) Frames assembled with plastic foundation, bottom board, entrance reducer, in hive feeder, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. Includes a Full Bee Suit and Beekeeping Gloves. 100% Painted & Assembled and ready to go. Learn More
$359.97Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, (2) deep hive bodies, with (20) Frames assembled with plastic foundation, (1) Medium Honey Super, (10) Medium Honey super Frames assembled with Plastic Foundation bottom board, (1) Metal Queen Excluder, entrance reducer, in hive feeder, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. Includes a Full Bee Suit and Beekeeping Gloves. 100% Painted & Assembled and ready to go. The best most complete kit we have. Learn More
$329.97Honey Extraction Kit (1) 2 Frame Hand crank plastic extactor, 1 uncapping scratcher, (1) angled cold knife, (1) double metal adjustable honey sieve, (12) 8oz honey plastic bears with lids. Everything you need to extract honey. Learn More
- 55 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 7 Nozzle Boom
- 140 Inch Coverage
- Break-Away Boom Hinges
- Single Manual Lever Valve Boom Control (On/Off)
- Relief Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Category I
- Equipped With Pump Kit To Fit Most Roller Pumps
- Pump NOT Included
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank With Full Sump For Easy Draining
- 3.8 GPM, 12 Volt Diaphragm Demand Style Pump; 45 PSI
- Adjustable Pressure
- Pressure Gauge - Gylcerin Filled
- Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip & 15' of Hose
- Universal Mounting Brackets Fit Most ATV Cargo Racks
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center or All Three
- Full 30 Ft. Spraying Swath
- Maximum Vertical Throw For Handgun - 26 Ft.
- Maximum Horizontal Throw For Handgun - 43 Ft.
- Ready For Roundup®
The Dickey John Mini GAC Plus is the preferred moisture tester for the serious farmer. If you aren't using a moisture tester, you are throwing your profits away. The Mini GAC Plus will measure moisture content and test weight which are the two most important factors for a profitable harvest. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn. This moisture tester is fast and easy to use and best of all, you can choose from more than 450 grain calibrations.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Test Weight Read Out
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature and test weight
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
Test Weight Specifications
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu in commercial trade range depending on grain type
- Test Weight Resolution: 0.1 lb/bu
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
Drexel Imitator Plus is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WVLearn More
The Generic RoundUp* of Choice Imitator® Plus is a non-selective, post emergent, systemic herbicide that provides broad-spectrum control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees.
Functions and Benefits:
- Contains 41 percent Glyphosate
- Same Active Ingredient as RoundUp
- Use "over-the-top" on RoundUp Ready Corn, Cotton and Soybeans.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
- Fimco model ATV-25-700 ATV sprayer
- This durable high quality sprayer mounts easily to most all terrain vehicles
- Spraying may be accomplished with the 140 in spray coverage boom or handgun with adjustable nozzle
- The heavy duty three section boom folds to the rear for transport or storage
- Fimco Gold Series 12 Volt (Demand) Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 gpm
- 60 gallon corrosion resistant poly tank
- 12V Diaphragm high Flo pump, 3.8 GPM;45 PSI
- Boomless Nozzles; 30' spray coverage
- Pressure Gauge- Adjustable pressure from 0-45 PSI
- Deluxe pistol grip handgun with adjustable nozzle
- Ready for Round up