Give your pond a breath of fresh air and add a statement piece to your landscaping! The 20 ft Windmill System is Outdoor Water System's most popular windmill. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep! The 20 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- High quality 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 20ft 3-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line to handle the increased air output
- Secure locking mechanism connecting the windmill head to the shaft
- Corrosion Resistant 60 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft. Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max. Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft. Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready for Roundup
KING KUTTER'S ONE & TWO BOTTOM PLOWS are ideal for small acreage farms. Plows are great when deep tillage is required. The plow is equipped with replaceable shares, shins, and landsides for easy maintenance. Optional 14" diameter coulter blades are available for cutting through sod and hard ground.
- Number of Bottoms: 2
- Bottom Size: 14"
- Hitch Category Cat 1
These tanks have been specifically designed with residential and commercial applications in mind. This tank is the perfect application for water storage for commercial or residential use because it will fit through a conventional doorway. The design of the tank allows it to be freestanding/self-supporting and eliminates the need for a steel frame. Fill opening 16". Outlet/drain on 9391 is 1 1/2"; on 9392 is 2".
- Captivity - 400 Gallons
- Weight - 207 Pounds
- Dimensions - 29 x 62 x 66
- lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
Field General's Flex Hitch Rotary Cutters demonstrate the latest in rotary cutter innovation, and it's only available from Field General. The Category I quick hitchable, flex hitch design is unlike anything on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 ° up or down, on the left or right side of the machine This feature allows the Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter follow the contours of your field like never before. The domed deck design sheds water and debris to prevent the material from collecting on the deck virtually preventing the deck from rusting. Whether mowing pasture, roadsides, parks, or easements, the Field General Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter is perfect for you.
- Flex Hitch
- Domed Deck
- 40 HP Gear Box with Shear Bolt or Slip Clutch Protection
- Laminated Tail Wheel
- Stump Jumper with Heavy Forged Heat Treated Blades
- Optional Front and Rear Chain Guards
- Stainless Steel Model Available with Slip Clutch Only
- Great for General Agricultural, Lawn Care and Pest Control Spraying
- 3 Diaphragm Gas Powered Diaphragm Pump
- Powered by a Honda GX 6.5 HP Engine
- Includes Pressure Regulator with Dump Lever
- Includes Gearbox
- Anodized Aluminum Materials
- 1” Inlet, 2 1/2” Outlet, 1/2” Bypass, 32 lbs. 11 GPM, 580 PSI
- Smart Start™ Compatible - Oil Sensor Drain Plug
- Roundup® Ready
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 5' Sub-Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 14" Notched Discs 233-14-16-N-SC$829.97
Field General's Sub Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow features a heavy angle iron frame construction, 1" square high carbon steel axles, cast iron bearings and adjustable axle angle settings. It's a field ready disc harrow that's built to last.
- Cast Iron Bearing Caps & Spools with Grease Fittings
- Adjustable Angle Settings
- 14" High Carbon Notched Steel Disc Blades
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 15-30
- Blade Tip Speed: 148 mph/ 13,087 feet
- Hitch: 3-Point/ Drag/ Super A/1 point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" shearpin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 925 Gallons
- Weight - 290 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 81
- Requirements - Hoops
KING KUTTER'S PULL TYPE ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rigged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tires and shielded PTO with shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Gearbox Rating: 40HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 24"