115VAC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out.
Hytrel Diaphragms, Viton Elastomers and 2" bung adapter. Includes Telescoping Steel Suction Tube, 1"x12' Hose, and Manual Nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- 115Volt AC Motor
- Hytrel Diaphragms
- Viton Seals
- 1"x12' Buna Hose
- Manual Nozzle
- 2" NPT Adapter
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
- Nozzle Boot
Complete seat and suspension kit for CIH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series tractors with original air suspension.
The KM 1003 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat/suspension assembly. The variable shock air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Durable gray Tufftex fabric covering
- Reclining backrest
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Fore and aft isolator which can be disabled
- Height and weight adjustment
- Padded tilt-up armrests with angle adjustment
- Adjustable slide rails with 5" of travel
Case-IH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series with Original Air Suspension: 7110, 7120, 7130, 7140, 7150, 7210, 7220, 7230, 7240, 7255, 8910, 8920, 8930, 9110, 9130, 9150, 9170, 9180, 9190, 9210, 9230, 9240, 9250, 9260, 9270, 9280, 9310, 9330, 9350, 9370, 9380, 9390Learn More
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a choice of 1.8 or 2.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.
This particular model comes with a 2" Receiver.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
KING KUTTER’S ANGLE FRAME DISCS are field tested and built to last. They are quick hitch compatible and have sealed bearings, also they are available in two disc blade sizes (16” & 18”), two disc blades styles (notched or smooth), and widths of (4-1/2’, 5-1/2’, & 6-1/2’).
- Width: 4.5'
- Number of Blades: 12
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
- Great for General Agricultural, Lawn Care and Pest Control Spraying
- 2 Diaphragm Gas Powered Diaphragm Pump
- Powered by a Briggs and Straton 127cc Engine
- Includes Pressure Regulator
- Includes Gearbox
- Anodized Aluminum Materials
- 1” Inlet, 3/8” Outlet, 1/2” Bypass, 12 lbs. 5.5 GPM, 350 PSI
- Roundup® Ready
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
- Rated for a 300CC 4 wheel drive or larger ATV.
- Powder coat paint for a better looking longer lasting finish.
- Ratchet adjustment for easy height control.
- Gangs reversible to fill ruts.
- 1 7/8" ball coupling hitch.
- Heavy duty sealed ball bearings.
- 8-16" blades.
- 52" Cutting width.
- 1" square disc axles.
- Tubular frame.
- Weight: 350 lbs.
The FR4210GARC is a contractor grade, Arctic ready pump that is suitable for the most challenging environments and conditions. It has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. This high-flow pump comes ready to install with cold weather accessories. It pumps up to 20 GPM (75 LPM), features a built in check valve and strainer. 1" Arctic Automatic Nozzle, 12' Arctic Static Wire Hose, 1" swivel. Pad lockable. UL/cUL Listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits:
- Accessories Rated to -40°F / -40°C
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- UL/cUL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2-Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Base for Tank Mounting
- Cast Bronze Rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
- Built in Strainer
- 1" x 20' Arctic Rated Hose with Static Wire
- 1" Arctic Automatic Nozzle
- 1" Arctic Swivel