KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
KING KUTTER'S PULL TYPE ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rigged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tires and shielded PTO with shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Gearbox Rating: 40HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 24"
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators..
- Capacity - 2,500 Gallons
- Weight - 420 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 103
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
The high-performance Radar III is a streamlined, more compact version of our best-selling Radar II model.
- Weighs only 1 lb.
- 4 x 3.4 x 3.1 inches
- High-tech planar array for the truest velocity measurement possible
- Views ground surface for accurate ground speed detection
- Velocity errors of less than or equal to 1-3% after in-field calibration
- Easy to install
- Can be mounted to view forward or backward from vehicle
The Single Add-A-Grapple is designed to convert buckets that are between 60″ and 79″ in width into a grapple bucket. This is an easy and affordable way for compact and utility tractor owners to be outfitted with a grapple. This unit is recommended for 50 hp tractors and under. The grapple is easily removed while the mount stays in place.
- 35" Grapple Opening
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Fits Buckets 60" to 79" in Width
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapple to Convert Back to Bucket Only
King Kutter 9" Post Hole Digger w/ Auger PHD-09-SC-YK
The New "Patent Pending" King Kutter Post Hole Diggers are the latest in post hole digger innovation from King Kutter Inc. This post hole digger features a 3-point Cat. I hitch, a unique Quik-Tach threaded auger, a slip clutch driven gearbox and 6", 9" & 12" augers with "Butterfly Flighting".
King Kutter's post hole digger features a heavy duty, square tube formed frame and is designed and built for safety. King Kutter's post hole diggers are designed with the farmer, contractor, and landscaper in mind.
Post Hole Digger Features:
- Square Tube Formed Frame
- PTO with Slip Clutch
- Accommodates Cat. I, 3-Point Hitch
- Safety Shield Integrated into Structure
- 3 Auger Sizes 6", 9" or 12" with Butterfly Flighting
- Quik-Tach Threaded Auger
- Replaceable, Cast Steel, Split Tip Auger Point
- Replaceable, Heat Treated Cutting Edges
KING KUTTER'S GEAR DRIVEN XB-TILLER is a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P.
- Limited CAT. 1 Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines Per Flange
- Adjustable Skid Shoes
- Cast Iron Center Gearbox
- Gear Driven Side Gearbox
- Parking Stand For Storing
- 18 to 25 Horse Power
Model: TG-48-XB PTO Speed Required 540 Tractor HP Range Up to 25 HP Approx. Weight 489 lbs. PERFORMANCE Working Width 48" Max. Tilling Depth 6.5" Rotor Shaft Speed (RPM) 250@544 Gearbox Protection Slip Clutch CONSTRUCTION Rotor Drive Type Gear No. of Flanges 6 No. of Tines per Flange 6 Hitch Limited Cat I Input Drive Line Category ASAE Cat. 4 Tine Type L shaped Tine Spacing 7.5"
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 33"
- Number of Blades: 10
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
This top-of-the-line ground speed sensor delivers the truest velocity measurement available at mounting heights over 6 feet.
- Installs easily
- Views actual ground surface for accurate speed measurement
- Can be mounted to look forward or backward from vehicle
- Velocity range 0.33-66 mph (0.53-96.6 km/h)
- Mounts at 35±5° angle and at least 24 in. (610 mm) height from target surface (mounts anywhere from 2 to 8 ft. high)
- Variety of factory output frequency settings available
- Sleek design—4 x 4 x 12.25 in. (10 x 10 x 31.1 mm)
- Weighs only 4.5 lbs. (2.05 kg)
- Achieves velocity errors of ±1-3% through in-field calibration
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch