KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front & 5 Rear
The Powder River Manual Value Head Gate is a simple trouble-free scissor type design. The new and improved ratchet has more teeth which creates less play in the head gate. Clevises included for connecting panels
Height 74" Widest Point (when closed) 58" Width(w/o handle) 38"
KING KUTTER'S 3-POINT LIFT KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rigged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tires and shielded PTO with shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Gearbox Rating: 40 HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 18"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
Tarter straight alley entrance panel with arch, sheeted.
Measures 74.5" H x 2.5" W x 126" L
This product is the straight alley entrance panel with arch.Learn More
This heavy-duty alley gate features smooth roll operation and the strength to handle the heaviest of stock. Features a durable corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Used to control flow on rough stock systems
- Smooth rolling and sliding operations offer the strength to handle the heaviest of stock
- Alleyway opening measures 3' wide
- Dimensions: 12" L x 42" W x 74" H
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 33"
- Number of Blades: 10
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
Replace your Tractor Power with a Hydra Buddy Power Unit
- Free up your tractor for other uses
- Save money on fuel costs
- Save maintenance costs and running hours on your tractor
- Use to run grain augers, conveyors, dump wagons, position farm implements for maintenance and repair
- Engine: 5.0 HP Honda GC Series Engine
- Control Valve: Energy 3-way forward lock
- System Output: 11 GPM @ 900 PSI
- Hydraulic Tank: 5.6 Gallon Capacity
- Hydraulic Oil: Tractor Hydraulic Oil (SAE 10W) or Dextron III, (non-foaming)
- Hydraulic Filter: Spin-on type 25 Micron
- Hydraulic Couplers: 1-(1/2" Male) & 1-(1/2" Female), both quick disconnect type
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
- Dimensions: 30"L x 17.5"W x 25.75"H
Front and rear connectors protect yourself and your veterinarian with Powder River's Pregnancy Testing Gates. A positive single bar spring loaded latch locks off the alley, forming a protected work-space. The new upgrades now make it possible to connect to any Powder River chute.Learn More
The Powder River Homesteader Alleys can adjust from 18" - 32" to handle almost any size cattle. The 10' Add-On sections can be added to the 20' Homesteader Alley to lengthen your alley. Alleys are portable and very easy to set up. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels.
*****Wood and bolts are not included*****Learn More
Complete seat and suspension kit for CIH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series tractors with original air suspension.
The KM 1003 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat/suspension assembly. The variable shock air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Durable gray Tufftex fabric covering
- Reclining backrest
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Fore and aft isolator which can be disabled
- Height and weight adjustment
- Padded tilt-up armrests with angle adjustment
- Adjustable slide rails with 5" of travel
Case-IH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series with Original Air Suspension: 7110, 7120, 7130, 7140, 7150, 7210, 7220, 7230, 7240, 7255, 8910, 8920, 8930, 9110, 9130, 9150, 9170, 9180, 9190, 9210, 9230, 9240, 9250, 9260, 9270, 9280, 9310, 9330, 9350, 9370, 9380, 9390Learn More