Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $39.99
The Harvest King/Chapin backpack poly sprayer makes killing those unwanted weeds easy to get rid of. The hose that comes with the backpack poly sprayer is long enough to let you reach those hard to reach places without having to get into the mess of weeds or thistles. Putting the backpack poly sprayer on is pretty easy to do with or without someone helping you. The convenience of using a backpack poly sprayer is a must for anyone who sprays for a lot of weeds. Instead of having to carry around a gallon jug and have it in one hand, and the hose in the other, the backpack poly sprayer enables you to carry it on your back and you will have one hand free while spraying the weeds with the other.
The Harvest King/Chapin, Professional Deluxe, backpack poly sprayer has a 4-gallon capacity, allowing you comfortably carry more weed killer. The Harvest King/Chapin's pump is very efficient and allows you to spray a lot more, before you have to re-pump.
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable brass)
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer
- This unit can be substituted with a Spetracide, Harvest King, or Chapin as they are the same brand. It can also be subsititued between Deluxe or Professional
Algae can quickly become a major problem for any pond or lake. Not only can it be an eyesore, it can also be detrimental to the health of your water and those who use it. In the United States, algae blooms are the primarily cause of fish kills. Algae can also damage water crafts and boating equipment. If your pond or lake is being overrun with chara, coontail, naiads, hydrilla, mil-foil, star grass, pond weeds, or other algae species, turn to concentrated Hydrothol Granular 191. This easy-to-use formula is also effective for many varieties of lake shore weeds. For over 30 years, Hydrothol has been one of the most trusted and widely-used herbicides/algaecides in America. In fact, it is the only registered organic broad spectrum aquatic algaecide available.
Fast-acting and effective even in slow-moving water, Hydrothol is a versatile choice. And because it will not bind to dissolved sediment, it can even be used in muddy sections of ponds and lakes. It is the premier choice for spot or marginal treatments. Use Hydrothol to clear paths in irrigational or drainage systems. Prepare your waterway for swimmers, skiers, or fishermen.
Feel comfortable knowing Hydrothol is the environmental choice. This granular dissipates quickly and does not bio-accumulate in the hydrosoil or fish. Therefore, when properly used, it will not adversely affect your pond or lake or cause toxicity in fish.
Following treatment, restrict domestic and livestock water usage from 7 - 25 days depending on application. To avoid trapping fish in the treated area, it is best to apply the granular outward from the shoreline or in strips. Apply with a spreader or scoop. See product label for proper application information.
- 20 lb. Re-sealable Bag
- Useful against a wide variety of aquatic algae and weeds
- Application rates: 3 to 136 lbs. per acre ft. of water
- Spot treatment rate: 12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. with avg depth of 4 ft.
- Qualified commercial applicators recommended for large applications
GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
Rechargeable 5 Gallon Spot Sprayer - Perfect for home watering: flowers, plants and small gardens!
- 1.0 GPM demand pump
- 5 gallon polyethylene tank
- Lever handgun
- Telescoping handle
- Rechargeable 12 volt battery & AC charger with built- in storage compartment
- Weatherproof components: automotive grade wiring harness & fuse
- Handgun sprays up to 12 ft. vertical & 25 ft. horizontal
- Coil hose
- Large 8 inch wheels
- Sprays 30 gallons on one charge
This Hybrid contains the Round Up Ready Corn 2 Trait (NK603) that produces crop safety for over-the-top applications of labeled Roundup brand agricultural herbicides. This seed is treated with Ipconazole, Metalaxyl, Trifloxystrobin, Fungicides, and Clothianidin Insectiside. Warning: Treated Seed exposed on soil surface may be hazardous to birds, fish and other wildlife. Areas planted with treated seed may be replanted after 30 days with cereal grains, grasses, non-grass animal feeds, soybeans, dried beans, root and tubed vegetables. These areas may be replanted after 8 months with sugar cane.
- 105 Day Maturity
- 95% Germination
- Variety Number - 01052976
- Suggested Planter Plate Column - John Deere 24 Row Planter - R26
- Lot Number - 258C4M26
- Seed Treatment Code - 0
- Round Up Ready Corn 2
Planting Notes: Treated seed does not flow as freely as untreated seed. Please make adjustments to compensate for this restricted seed flow, to prevent lower than desired seeding rates.
**WARNING: THIS IS TREATED SEED! Minimize skin contact by wearing protective clothing such as a long sleeved shirt, long pants, socks and shoes, chemical resistant gloves and protective eye-wear when handling treated seeds. Handle treated seed in a well ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Wash hands before eating or drinking. DO NOT USE FOR FEED OR OIL PURPOSES. DO NOT REUSE EMPTY SACKS.Learn More
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $69.99
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready"
- 1 GPM Everflo Pump
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.