Model A-220 gear reduction drive with 2-9/16" round shaft. Price incudes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 15-30GPM - Max PSI 3,300Learn More
The Powder River Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub is still the best portable sweep tub on the market. The 14 gauge 1 1/2" square tube panels, spring loaded gate latch and overhead braces at each panel junction make it extremely safe and durable. The Homesteader Portable Sweep tube is reversible.
The Homesteader's 1/4 Circle Portable Sweep Tub is constructed of the same high strength materials as the long time popular Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub. It just comes with two less 8' Curved Panels and Braces, making it an ideal sweep for the producer with just a few head of cattle. It is easy to assemble and can be set up to sweep to the left or right.Learn More
Offering all the essentials, the S01 Squeeze Chute is Priefert’s most economically priced model and is proof that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. Nicknamed “The Rancher,” this chute is a great option for the majority of today’s cattle operations. Cattle are controlled by the locking system, rather than by the strength of the operator. These locks are Guaranteed for Life. This chute is contoured to fit cattle and the headgate self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. Multiple access points, a side-sliding tailgate, and a side exit for sorting or emergency use make this chute easy on cattle and easy on the operator.
- Headgate lock and Side Squeeze lock are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! Priefert’s friction and infinite locking systems allow for a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 64 Headgate is designed for manual operation only and always self-adjusts to the correct locking width for any size animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- Easy pull levers allow the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds. Pull up on the adjustment levers located at each end of the bottom access panel then slide the squeeze side in or out to the desired floor with. Lock the side back into place with the adjustment levers.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parallel to the chute so it is not in the operator’s way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above the chute and out of the operator’s way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release lever. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return rope to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute.
- The single piece sliding tailgate operates with a simple pull/push action. Pull to slide the tailgate open to allow an animal to enter the chute, then push to slide the tailgate closed behind the animal.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Comes standard with the HG64 Manual Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
- Lubricate infinite locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Friction locks are guaranteed for life – DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
Specifications Overall Height 78" Overall Length 90" Overall Width 42" Inside Height 57" Inside Length 81" Inside Width 23" at the Belly Pipe, 28" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 963 lbs. (all weights approximate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
Field General's 1.5 Ton Sub-Compact Dump Trailer is ideal for landscaping, choring, gardening, and construction jobs. The trailer features a two-way unique tailgate that will open from the top (like a pickup truck to load or unload bulky items or will open from the bottom (like a dump truck). This unit is constructed with 12 gauge formed steel sides and end panels for maximum strength and durability. The 1.5 Dump Trailer is designed for off road use not to exceed 20 MPH. Learn More
The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is one of Powder River's most popular sweep tubs. If you desire a sheeted sweep tub and the System 2000 is out of your budget, the Cattleman's Sweep Tub is for you. The Cattleman's Sweep Tub is 67" tall, allowing you to work cattle without the need for a catwalk, giving you a sturdy, functional sweep tub in a very competitive price range. It can be set up for end or center feed.
Cattleman's Tub can be assembled with either a center or end exit.Learn More