When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
$2,463.97The Rancher Tub and Alley is a great working system for small herds.
- Portable - will fit in full-size pick up bed.
- 6' height and 2" diameter tubing creates intimidating barrier.
- Top and bottom braces between each tub panel provides a safe working area.
- Package consists of a 1/4 Tub and 10' of adjustable alley.
- Can be set up for left or right sweep.
- Powder Coat finish provides long lasting protection.
- Alley adjust from 19"-29".
- Connectors included to hook to Value Chute or Value Head Gate.
- Sweep Gate and Panels constructed of 2" 16 gauge tubing.
- Gate frame constructed of 2" schedule 40 pipe.
- 13 gauge top & bottom braces between each 4' tub panel.
- 11 gauge Alley Bows.
$2,694.97NEW AerMaster Pro 8 - 3/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 3/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with fan and 115V outlet
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 300' of 3/8" weighted airline
- 2 Double Disc low psi Air Stations with Bases
- 2 valve manifold with Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh's Stainless Steel Finish Mowers lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all Taylor Pittsburgh free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. Taylor Pittsburgh's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.Learn More
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 1.5 HP Pump (3 - 1/2 HP Pumps) producing over 12,000 GPH. Pump assemblies have high-impact housings and water-cooled stainless steel motors built for continuous use.
- 100' Power Cord
- Designed for ponds that are at least 18" deep.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 15.0 Amp Draw
- Six Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern Narrow = 20' Tall x 25' Wide
- Geyser Pattern Wide = 20' Tall x 30' Wide
- 3 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 3 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- 2 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 2 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
- 3 Light Kit with Transformer
- 3 Clear Bulbs and High Quality Brass Fixtures
- 1 Timer/Controller to Regulate both the Fountain and Lights
The Telescopic Windmill Aeration Systems includes 100` of regular airline, 50` of Weighted Airline, Airstone diffuser, Foot Valve and Hose Connector Pack.
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
**********SQUEEZE CHUTE NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
The rock bucket grapple is an extremely versatile attachment. Pick up rocks, clean up job-sites, clear brush, dress yards, carry logs and firewood. With 3/8" bucket tines, 1/2" grapple tines, enclosed cylinders and grease fitting on pivot points this grapple bucket is ready for the hard work.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY KUTTERS are designed to meet the needs of any tough job. It is constructed of extra heavy material, 8" I-Beam side rails, and a 3/16" single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing, this Kutter is built to perform. Each kutter has a splined cast iron gearbox, a shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch, a solid 3/4" thick steel plate blade carrier, a heavy duty wheel fork(s), a top link swivel, and adjustable laminated tail wheel(s).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Gearbox Rating: 80 HP
- Deck Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Size" 1/2 x 4 x 30"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More