For a limited time, get a FREE Leatherman Super Tool 300 when you buy the Dickey-John mini GAC plus! Just add this item to your cart and the Leatherman tool will be added at no cost.
The Dickey John Mini GAC Plus is the preferred moisture tester for the serious farmer. If you aren't using a moisture tester, you are throwing your profits away. The Mini GAC Plus will measure moisture content and test weight which are the two most important factors for a profitable harvest. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn. This moisture tester is fast and easy to use and best of all, you can choose from more than 450 grain calibrations.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Test Weight Read Out
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature and test weight
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
Test Weight Specifications
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu in commercial trade range depending on grain type
- Test Weight Resolution: 0.1 lb/bu
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
- Corrosion Resistant 60 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft. Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max. Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft. Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready for Roundup
KING KUTTERS ATV SEEDERSPREADER is the ideal implement for use when a PTO is not available. This unit has a ground driven, grease filled gearbox that can be disengaged when transporting. It is ideal for spreading seed, fertilizer, sand and salt. It has an adjustable towbar with a 1-7/8" ball hitch. It has 16 x 6.50-8 tires which makes this a turf friendly implement. This item is a must for landscapers, contractors, hunters and small farmers.
- Hitch Category: 1-7/8" Ball
- Capacity: 400 LB
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 33"
- Number of Blades: 10
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90 street elbow and ball valve nozzle. HP: 1/2, Watts: 480, Flow (GPM): 4, Speed (RPM): 1,800, Amps: 40, Max. Total Head (ft.): 15, Max.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
$698.97GQF has worked closely over the years with science departments at leading universities to produce the best quail breeding pens. Our latest improvement is the use of rubber coated wire. This wire is easier on the birds’ feet, allows the pens to withstand repeated cleaning with cage washers, power washers, or just a garden hose, and increases durability. Each section measures 10" x 24" and is adequate for up to 2 pair of Bobwhite or one cock and three hens. These pens have a large feed trough with a water trough on the back for easy filling and may be equipped with an automatic watering system. Correct slope of the floor permits eggs to roll out under feed trough for production of cleaner eggs with less damage and easier gathering. Intended for use with Bobwhite and Cortunix size birds. Galvanized steel section walls can be removed for colony breeding. Dimensions: 35" x 24" x 73". Shipped with Pens assembled and stand knocked down. Dropping pans included. SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL WHEELS, ITEM #0319 (NOT INCLUDED). Learn More
- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 96"
- Number of Tines: 48
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 650-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding. Available in E-Coat red only.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 50" L x 6" D
Cage measures 65" x 43"
4 calf stall openings each measuring 14.5"