The Fimco 60 Gallon Boomless Utility Sprayer has a corrosion resistant 60 gallon poly tank. It has 3 boomless nozzles that allow for a 30 ft. spray width, and a 43 ft. maximum horizontal throw and a 26 ft. maximum vertical throw. The pressure gauge allows for adjustable pressure.
The Fimco Boomless Utility sprayer has a deluxe pistol grip with an adjustable nozzle and a 25 foot hose gives you excellent added reach. What makes the nozzles great on this boomless utility sprayer is the nozzles are able to be adjusted to spray up or down, and right, left, center or all three.
It is ideal for many spraying needs, such as gardens, yards, parks and much more. You can use it to spray mosquitoes and your boomless utility sprayer is ready for use with Roundup.
- Corrosion Resistant 60 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft. Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max. Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft. Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready for Roundup
Ace Roto-Mold septic tanks are stronger, easier to install, and less costly than old-fashioned concrete septic tanks- yet they still offer the quality construction and safety you expect. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors, Ace Roto-Mold tanks utilize a horizontal flow designed for below ground installations up to 36 inches. The 1000, 1250 and 1500 gallon double-compartment septic tanks have been tested by NSF to meet the IAPMO Z1000 and CAN/CSA-B-66 standards. Each tank carries an individual serial code and is fully document from date of manufacture. Ace Roto-Mold septic tanks are designed and manufactured with rigorous quality controls.
The trapezoidal deep-rib design and interior baffle system make Ace Tanks the industry choice. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace’s unique tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffles allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. Advantages of Ace’s baffle design include added strength, versatility, and ease of installation. Septic tanks are available in one-compartment and two-compartment designs and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 500 Gallons
- Weight - 197 Pounds
- Dimensions - 63 x 74
TCV1007: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire
This saddle was designed to fit the draft horse trail rider. Built on a 5 year guaranteed tree.
- Hand tooled border
- Padded leather seat
- Neoprene in skirts
- Laced stirrups
- Clip & Ds for attachments
- Back crupper D ring
- Back cinch
- Saddle strings
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- TREE: 5 year
- HORN: 3 1/4 H
- CANTLE: 5/Pencil Roll
- SWELL: 14
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs.
- GULLET: 8 1/2
- COLOR: Brown
- SIZE: 15.5"
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 84"
- Number of Tines: 42
The high-performance Radar III is a streamlined, more compact version of our best-selling Radar II model.
- Weighs only 1 lb.
- 4 x 3.4 x 3.1 inches
- High-tech planar array for the truest velocity measurement possible
- Views ground surface for accurate ground speed detection
- Velocity errors of less than or equal to 1-3% after in-field calibration
- Easy to install
- Can be mounted to view forward or backward from vehicle
These are the heaviest panels and walk, ride, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-, ride, and drive-thrus for livestock management of any type.
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
115VAC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Santoprene Diaphragms, EPDM Elastomers and 2" bung adapter. Includes Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube, 1"x12' Hose, and Shutoff Ball Valve.
- 115Volt AC Motor
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- 2" NPT Bung Adapter
- 1"x12' EPDM Hose
- Shutoff Ball Valve
- Valve Retainer
- Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
With this heated hose from PIRIT, you will not have to worry about all winter long. Maintain a discharge or sewage water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks.
- Drinking Water Safe
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality Aluminum Cam Lock fittings
- Tested to minus 42° Fahrenheit (minus 41° Celsius.)
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet.