- Corrosion Resistant 60 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft. Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max. Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft. Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready for Roundup
Ace Roto-Mold septic tanks are stronger, easier to install, and less costly than old-fashioned concrete septic tanks- yet they still offer the quality construction and safety you expect. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors, Ace Roto-Mold tanks utilize a horizontal flow designed for below ground installations up to 36 inches. The 1000, 1250 and 1500 gallon double-compartment septic tanks have been tested by NSF to meet the IAPMO Z1000 and CAN/CSA-B-66 standards. Each tank carries an individual serial code and is fully document from date of manufacture. Ace Roto-Mold septic tanks are designed and manufactured with rigorous quality controls.
The trapezoidal deep-rib design and interior baffle system make Ace Tanks the industry choice. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace’s unique tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffles allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. Advantages of Ace’s baffle design include added strength, versatility, and ease of installation. Septic tanks are available in one-compartment and two-compartment designs and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 500 Gallons
- Weight - 197 Pounds
- Dimensions - 63 x 74
TCV1007: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 84"
- Number of Tines: 42
- Perfect for medium-to large herds
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Heaviest and most proven for any size animal
- Constructed of quality heavy-duty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Meausres 79" H x 53" W x 12" L
- mounting bolt width 37.5"
This product is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S BOX BLADES are designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners, and in light construction. They are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins. The upper frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel with replaceable lift and brace arms.
- Width: 48"
- Hitch Category: 1
- Number of Shanks: 4
- Adjustments: 4
115VAC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Santoprene Diaphragms, EPDM Elastomers and 2" bung adapter. Includes Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube, 1"x12' Hose, and Shutoff Ball Valve.
- 115Volt AC Motor
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- 2" NPT Bung Adapter
- 1"x12' EPDM Hose
- Shutoff Ball Valve
- Valve Retainer
- Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire
This saddle was designed to fit the draft horse trail rider. Built on a 5 year guaranteed tree.
- Hand tooled border
- Padded leather seat
- Neoprene in skirts
- Laced stirrups
- Clip & Ds for attachments
- Back crupper D ring
- Back cinch
- Saddle strings
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- TREE: 5 year
- HORN: 3 1/4 H
- CANTLE: 5/Pencil Roll
- SWELL: 14
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs.
- GULLET: 8 1/2
- COLOR: Brown
- SIZE: 15.5"
- This rugged steel rear-mount box blades are ideal for working gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure, and more.
- Boxed ends help retain product being worked.
- This box blade is quick-hitch compatible, features dual, replaceable cutting edges, and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Equipped with a fixed front and rear replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Features 2 replaceable 1/2"-thick cutting blades and adjustable ripper shanks.
- This product is rated for tractors up to 40 HP.
- Measures 33" H x 72" W x 31" L