This 7 ft offset grader blade has a heavy duty 4" X 4" tubing main frame, 6" reversible cutting edge, category 1 hitch, and a heavy duty reinforced moldboard. It also has an offset approx. 22 deg & 45 deg right and left, full swivel with approx. 22 deg & 45 deg angles forward and reverse, as well as left and right tilt of approximately 22 degrees.
Specifications Approximate Weight 376 Pounds Working Width 84 Inches Cutting Edge 3/8 x 6 Inches Reversable Tilt Adjustment Approximately 22 Degrees, Left and Right Angle Adjustment 22 Degrees and 45 Degrees Forward and Reverse Pin Diameter 1 - 1/4 Inch MoldBoard Height and Thickness 1/4 x 15-5/8 Inch Maximum HP Range Up to 65 HP Hitch Type Category 1 Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front & 5 Rear
Tarter straight alley entrance panel with arch, sheeted.
Measures 74.5" H x 2.5" W x 126" L
This product is the straight alley entrance panel with arch.Learn More
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
- Category I Welded Clevis Hitch
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge Front & Rear
- Adjustable Steel Spring Shanks
- Long Lasting Replaceable Foot & Blade
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Capacity - 1,050 Gallons
- Weight - 175 Pounds
- Dimensions - 86 x 50
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
The Mini Add-A-Grapple is designed for converting buckets 36″ to 55″ in width to grapple buckets. This is an especially good application for the compact tractor with a pinned bucket. It is also a good application for mini skid steers. The grapple is easily removed to convert back to bucket only – the mount stays in place.
- 28″ Grapple Opening
- Fits Buckets 36″ to 55″ in Width
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapple to Convert Back to Bucket Only
- Use the M-3025 high performance pump on vehicle mounted tanks or vented storage tanks. Choose this pump when reduced fueling time is critical. 12-volt DC Electric Vane Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle or auto with 18 feet of hose 1" dia.
- Application Designed to safely transfer low viscosity petroleum fuels such as gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) and kerosene. Pump is designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks. Pump Housing Cast Iron.
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Unique Feature: Weight centering inlet base - includes check valve
- Pump Rate Up to 25 GPM (94 LPM)
- Duty Cycle 30 min. ON, 30 min. OFF
- Suction Lift: Up to 15 feet (4.6 meters)
- Discharge Lift: Up to 10 feet (3 meters)
- Operating Temperature -20F to +125F (-29C to +52C)
- Input 12-volt DC
- Current Draw 35 amps
- Motor 2000 RPM, 4/10 hp (300 watts)
- Motor Approval cULus Listed. Class I, Division 1, Group D
- Motor Protection 40 amp circuit breaker 20 amp circuit breaker
- Cord 15 feet of 10 gauge (4.6 meters)
- Fuse 40 amp
- Bung 2 inch NPT
- Inlet 1 inch NPT
- Outlet 1 inch NPT
- M-3025-ML 57 lbs. (26 kg)
- M-3025-AD 60 lbs. (27 kg)