- Category I Welded Clevis Hitch
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge Front & Rear
- Adjustable Steel Spring Shanks
- Long Lasting Replaceable Foot & Blade
- Quick Hitch Compatible
This 7 ft offset grader blade has a heavy duty 4" X 4" tubing main frame, 6" reversible cutting edge, category 1 hitch, and a heavy duty reinforced moldboard. It also has an offset approx. 22 deg & 45 deg right and left, full swivel with approx. 22 deg & 45 deg angles forward and reverse, as well as left and right tilt of approximately 22 degrees.
Specifications Approximate Weight 376 Pounds Working Width 84 Inches Cutting Edge 3/8 x 6 Inches Reversable Tilt Adjustment Approximately 22 Degrees, Left and Right Angle Adjustment 22 Degrees and 45 Degrees Forward and Reverse Pin Diameter 1 - 1/4 Inch MoldBoard Height and Thickness 1/4 x 15-5/8 Inch Maximum HP Range Up to 65 HP Hitch Type Category 1 Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front & 5 Rear
Tarter straight alley entrance panel with arch, sheeted.
Measures 74.5" H x 2.5" W x 126" L
This product is the straight alley entrance panel with arch.Learn More
- Capacity - 1,050 Gallons
- Weight - 175 Pounds
- Dimensions - 86 x 50
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
The Mini Add-A-Grapple is designed for converting buckets 36″ to 55″ in width to grapple buckets. This is an especially good application for the compact tractor with a pinned bucket. It is also a good application for mini skid steers. The grapple is easily removed to convert back to bucket only – the mount stays in place.
- 28″ Grapple Opening
- Fits Buckets 36″ to 55″ in Width
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapple to Convert Back to Bucket Only