This 650-lb. capacity Creep Feeder allows for the continuous free flow of feed. The new front and rear wire mesh design prevents small animals from stepping or climbing into the feeder. A feed control band is standard on all units and the sliding lid provides a dual handle for easy loading of food.
- Entryway features an adjustable height bar that can be moved up and down or completely removed so you can choose what size kids can enter the cage. This allows access to feeding without competition from adult animals.
- Sliding lid features dual handle for easy loading
- Can be used with or without cages
- Feed control band regulating the flow of food is standard on all units
- Extra back bracing provides additional support, making this creep feeder the strongest on the market
- This product features our superior E-Coat protection, the only E-Coated creep on the market.
- Use the M-3025 high performance pump on vehicle mounted tanks or vented storage tanks. Choose this pump when reduced fueling time is critical. 12-volt DC Electric Vane Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle or auto with 18 feet of hose 1" dia.
- Application Designed to safely transfer low viscosity petroleum fuels such as gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) and kerosene. Pump is designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks. Pump Housing Cast Iron.
- Use with: Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Unique Feature: Weight centering inlet base - includes check valve
- Pump Rate Up to 25 GPM (94 LPM)
- Duty Cycle 30 min. ON, 30 min. OFF
- Suction Lift: Up to 15 feet (4.6 meters)
- Discharge Lift: Up to 10 feet (3 meters)
- Operating Temperature -20F to +125F (-29C to +52C)
- Input 12-volt DC
- Current Draw 35 amps
- Motor 2000 RPM, 4/10 hp (300 watts)
- Motor Approval cULus Listed. Class I, Division 1, Group D
- Motor Protection 40 amp circuit breaker 20 amp circuit breaker
- Cord 15 feet of 10 gauge (4.6 meters)
- Fuse 40 amp
- Bung 2 inch NPT
- Inlet 1 inch NPT
- Outlet 1 inch NPT
- M-3025-ML 57 lbs. (26 kg)
- M-3025-AD 60 lbs. (27 kg)
The 4500 Series Rear Blades offer features for most landscaping, grading, and snow removal applications. The blade is 6 way adjustable allowing the user to Tilt, Angle and offset the blade at the same time to achieve the desired results. The moldboard is a full ¼” thick with a heat treated double beveled reversible cutting edge. The pivot pin has a bushing that is a full 2 1/8” in diameter. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 45 HP.Learn More
Regular Price: $634.97
Special Price: $571.47
- Swivel for Easy Entry/Exit and Operator Positioning
- Steel Pan with Trimmed Edge
- Black Molded Cushions
- Vinyl Seat
- Adjustable Armrests
- Adjustable Seat Back (Backward 28°, Forward 90°)
- Suspension with Weight & 3 Position Height Adjustment
- Includes Retractable Seat Belt
- Construction Equipment
- Street Maintenance
- Utility Tractors
- Cotton Pickers
- Forage Harvest
- Hay Cuber
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
- 2.75" Stroke
- Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 10.25" x 10.5"
- 10.25" x 11"
- 10.25" x 11.5"
- 10.25" x 12.75"
Large animals require durable equipment. Tarter offers everything you need to keep you and your livestock safe, contained and secure with our Super Stock Arena equipment.
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 12' L x 114" H
- Capacity - 1,050 Gallons
- Weight - 175 Pounds
- Dimensions - 86 x 50
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
The Mini Add-A-Grapple is designed for converting buckets 36″ to 55″ in width to grapple buckets. This is an especially good application for the compact tractor with a pinned bucket. It is also a good application for mini skid steers. The grapple is easily removed to convert back to bucket only – the mount stays in place.
- 28″ Grapple Opening
- Fits Buckets 36″ to 55″ in Width
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapple to Convert Back to Bucket Only
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 20' Cattleman's Alley can be set up straight or curved.
This item is ONLY the Cattleman's Straight Alley Add on Section.Learn More