- Contains 0.975% Pyrethins from Chrysanthemum flowers, for effective flying insect control
- Kills & repels Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats and Small Flying Moths
- For use in barns, offices, or in your home to control flying insects
- Nozzle body elbow
- Retaining nut
- Nozzle cap
- Nozzle strainer
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
Menthol 1.25%, Alcohol, Capsicum Tincture, D&c Green #5, Fd&c Yellow #5, Juniper Berry Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Thymol And Water. Effective rub that heals, refreshes and invigorates. Reduces soreness from fatigue or strain. Stimulates superficial circulation. Antiseptic and antibacterial properties.Learn More
$8.99[description] Learn More
- Specially formulated for controlling tough weeds like ground ivy (Creeping Charlie) and wild violet.
- Kills weeds right down to the roots without harming lawns.
- Rain or watering 24 hours after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- Treats 3,200 sq. ft.
Pyrantel pamoate in paste form. Labeled for control of large and small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms in horses. Packaged in calibrated plastic syringe.
- 1 cc per 60 pounds body weight orally. One syringe will worm 1,200 pounds.