This rugged, positive displacement, Heavy Duty pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings.
Features & Benefits
- 20 GPM (65 LPM)
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 2 GPM Everflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 120” Boom Spray Coverage
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Configured to fit both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes
- High-sheeted doors with heavy square tubing to block animal views
- Features dual-access doors from each side with heavy-duty, spring-loaded slam latches
- Both doors open into alley and latch, forming a protective barrier from the animals in the alley
- Easy-adjusting, movable hookups for ease of attachment to chute and alley
- Grease fittings on all pivot points
- Durable powder coat finish
- Measures 78" H x 32" W x 32" L
Our welded kennels are superior in the canine and small animal containment market because of their strong galvanized 1-3/8" tubular frame and heavy-duty 11-1/2-gauge chain link wire. Built to contain multiple animals whether they are large or small breeds, these kennels are easily assembled and can be moved in a matter of minutes. Our 6' kennels are available with 1 or 2 doors or with a divider and 2 doors. An additional mid-section brace on each panel adds extra sturdiness. We also offer dog kennelshades in a super-tough polypropylene U.V.-stabilized fabric. The shades provide protection from sun and serve as a lightweight security cover for your pets and possessions. Measuring 10' x 10', they have grommets for easy installation without tools and come complete with zip-ties.Learn More
Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader is especially designed for sub-compact tractors with 3-point hitches. Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader has 2 control levers easy to reach from the tractor and a uniform spreading pattern.
- Gearbox with Shelded Drive Line
- Uniform Spreading
- Balanced Distribution with 4 Fins
- Limited Category I Hitch
- 400lb Capacity
$470.97Value Pregnancy Testing Gates are designed to connect o the Value Chutes using our quick pin and clip connectors. They include a spring loaded latch gate on each side for easy access, creating a safe working area. They can even be used as cut out gates. Learn More
$467.97[description] Learn More
From the original King Series. Designed especially for endurance and trail riders on a custom fiberglass reinforced tree with an air cooling channel to disperse heat on long rides. Features partial hand tooling, free swinging endurance style stirrups with Blevins style buckles, 3.5" deep soft leather padded seat and brass plated hardware with plenty of rings for gear.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3
- SWELL: 12
- GULLET: 8.25
- CANTLE: 4.5
- SKIRT: 25" x 18
- RIGGING: In-skirt Double D
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 16.5"
This saddle was designed to fit the draft horse trail rider. Built on a 5 year guaranteed tree.
- Hand tooled border
- Padded leather seat
- Neoprene in skirts
- Laced stirrups
- Clip & Ds for attachments
- Back crupper D ring
- Back cinch
- Saddle strings
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- TREE: 5 year
- HORN: 3 1/4 H
- CANTLE: 5/Pencil Roll
- SWELL: 14
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs.
- GULLET: 8 1/2
- COLOR: Brown
- SIZE: 15.5"
CUSTOM FIT: Fits F460, F560 (Gas & Diesel & LPG) (Red)
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More