- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader is especially designed for sub-compact tractors with 3-point hitches. Field General's Sub-Compact Spreader has 2 control levers easy to reach from the tractor and a uniform spreading pattern.
- Gearbox with Shelded Drive Line
- Uniform Spreading
- Balanced Distribution with 4 Fins
- Limited Category I Hitch
- 400lb Capacity
Ideal for free-standing portable systems. The Powder River Classic Bow Gate frame is made from a heavy schedule 40 pipe, while the bottom section is made of 7 gauge steel. Powder River's Classic Gates are hung within the bow, making this the strongest bow gate on the market.
- Best way to make portable corrals without the need for setting a post -- fast to install.
- Bow frames are built sturdy enough to handle the gate and keepit from sagging
- Connects to all Powder River panels in seconds.
The Sensor-1 GPS Speed Sensor is a self contained GPS unit. The Sensor-1 Speed Sensor has an integrated magnetic mount for ease of installation. Metri-Pack connector for John Deere tractors.. Updates ten times every second.
- Updates 10 times per second
- Metri-Pack connecter for John Deere
- Magnetic mount
The FR1210GARC features the industry leading Fill-Rite FR1200 Series DC pump that dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 LPM), and is ready to go for Arctic regions. Equipped with a 15' arctic hose, 3/4 Arctic automatic nozzle and swivel, this pump is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene in temperatures as low as -40°F / -40°C. The pump features an explosion proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor with an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. The FR1210GARC is a real work-horse— ready for the most extreme cold weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Accessories Rated to -40°F / -40°C
- Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP, UL/cUL Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to B20
- 2 Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 15' Arctic hose with static wire
- 3/4 Arctic automatic nozzle
- 3/4 Arctic swivel
- Replaces FR1210CARC
CUSTOM FIT: Fits F460, F560 (Gas & Diesel & LPG) (Red)
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
$470.97Value Pregnancy Testing Gates are designed to connect o the Value Chutes using our quick pin and clip connectors. They include a spring loaded latch gate on each side for easy access, creating a safe working area. They can even be used as cut out gates. Learn More
This great trail saddle is built on a full quarter horse rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features basketweave tooling throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, padded sewn leather stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, padded suede seat, back flank strap, saddle strings and silver star conchos.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 2 1/2”
- CANTLE: 3 1/2”
- SWELL: 12”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 26” x 28 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"
- Common uses in round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability. Slide Latch.
Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.