A must have for every bee keeper, when not using a bee suit the bee jacket is a quick way to use protective clothing. It will allow you to get out and collect honey without the sting. Stretch elastic and covered zippers keep you protected while you reap the rewards of being a bee keeper. The full mesh hood is structured in order to keep the mesh and bees away from your face.Learn More
A must have for every bee keeper, the Bee suit allows you to get out and collect honey without the sting. Stretch elastic and covered zippers keep you protected while you reap the rewards of being a bee keeper. The full mesh hood is structured in order to keep the mesh and bees away from your face. Side zippers on the ankles allowing you to easily put on your suit over clothing and shoes.Learn More
Plastic hive stands are meant to raise any Langstroth hive off the ground to prevent, water and other hive invasions. The included metal frame rests, allows you to easily check hives, and keep your hands free without having the damage your comb while checking your hive.
- Sturdy and water resistant.
- Usage: 1 per hive, used as a raised support for your hive.
$64.97A must have for every bee keeper, when not using a bee suit the bee jacket is a quick way to use protective clothing. It will allow you to get out and collect honey without the sting. Stretch elastic and covered zippers keep you protected while you reap the rewards of being a bee keeper. The full mesh hood is structured in order to keep the mesh and bees away from your face. Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used for the control of barley, barnyardgrass, beggarweed, bittercress, bluegrass, brome, buttercup, carpetweed, chickweed, cocklebur, crabgrass, fiddleneck, fleabane, foxtail, goosegrass, groundcherry, groundsel, henbit, itchgrass, jimsonweed, johnsongrass, knotweed, kochia, lambsquarters, morninglory, mustard, nightshade, pigweed, ragweed, ryegrass, sandbur, shattercane, smartweed, waterhemp, witchgrass, alfalfa, bentgrass, bermudagrass, cattail, clover, dallisgrass, dandelion, fescue, johnsonggrass, nutsedge, thistle, and many other listed weeds.For the treatment of listed weeds using Roundup PowerMax Herbicide mix at the rate of 0.5 to 9.0 ounces per gallon of water or at 0.8 pints to 7 quarts per 25 gallons depending on application equipment used.Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a wide variety of listed crops and sites for treatments all with different rates for more specific information on Roundup PowerMax usages refer to the label above.
- If Roundup PowerMax Herbicide is used at the higher rate of use for the control of listed weeds each 2.5 container will treat an estimated 35,000 square feet.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide has a shelf life of 36 months if stored in a cool dry environment.
- Roundup PowerMax Herbicide provides immediate results but may take up to several treatments to gain full control of target weeds.
- Glyphosate 48.7%
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Every wire welded to the 1.66" O.D. frame (2"x4" 8-gauge wire).
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Lower portion of gate has 35" of 2" x 4" 8 gauge welded wire with every wire welded to the frame.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- The logical choice for use anywhere Field Fence wire is used. Ideal for enclosures around sheep.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Single piece stay through drilled rails
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.