We are proud to note that our Italian line has been influenced over the years by queens purchased from breeders Art Banta, Homer Park, Lloyd Penner and John Tollett. We have identified the best traits bred into their queens and added them to ours.We choose our breeder queens based on the hive's performance in honey production, gentleness, brood rearing viability and overall ability to overwinter healthy and heavy.We have taken special care of our Italians and they are the best of the best.
- Each package includes Cage, Feeder can, Queen, and 3 pounds of bees.
- Bees will not be shipped until 4/11 (all orders will ship overnight once available)
- All orders are Pre-Order
If strength and durability is what you need, look no further. Tarter has everything you need when handling large rough stock animals.
- Panels are 60” tall
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge panel and support bars
- Use heavy-duty connector posts for strong hookup if 72” height is desired
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Walk-thru gate stands 72” tall with 48” wide walk-thru
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style single latch
- Panels are designed to be used with connector posts or the Super Stock Alley Frame
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 5' L x 60" H
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
- 1.3 Stored joules of power; 1 joule output at 75 ohms
- 115, 60 Cycle; pulsed output (1-second intervals)
- 25 mile range
- Fuse less design
- UL listed
Our 5-Slat Galvanized Steel Gate has long been the standard gate between pastures and entryways.
Long life and full rust resistance keep this gate a popular favorite.
All gates are 48" high with 5" slats
Comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain
This gate has five verticle braces.Learn More
This 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 52" H
- 1 Brace
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 163"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5" Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
- Waterproof, Asphalt Roof for Protection from Sun and Rain!
- Solid Wood Frame
- Heavy-duty Wire Mesh Panel
- Weather-resistant Asphalt Roof
- Water-resistant, Adjustable Feet for Uneven Surfaces
- Back Door Can Easily Be Lowered or Removed Allowing Pets to Enter and Exit
- Includes Ladder for Access to Different Levels (If Stacked)
- Divider Panel Included to Create a Private Sleeping Area for the Pet
- Easy Assembly - 5 Simple Steps