- 3.5 Mil thickness
- 114" x 72"
- 25 sleeves per box
- Fits 6' diameter x 6' length Big Round Bales Learn More
Pramitol is a bare-ground, non-selective herbicide for total vegetation control in non-crop areas.
Widely used by commercial and industrial applicators to control of vegetation in the following areas:
- Around buildings, storage areas, fuel tanks, recreational areas, lumberyards, pipelines, etc.
- Paved areas such as airports, highway medians, railroads, right of ways, etc.
In optimum conditions, Pramitol 25E will inhibit growth of vegetation for up to a year or more.
Effective on hard to control weeds such as Johnson grass and bindweed.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions, and warnings.
- 1 Gallon treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Use protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Apply before weed emergence, or up to 3 months after.
- Application rates vary from 4 to 10 gallons per acre depending on soil type, the weeds present and stage of growth, and climatic conditions. Higher application rates are intended for use on heavier soils, where weed growth is heavy, or areas with high rainfall.
- Higher rates are also applicable when longer residual control is desired, such as regions with a long growing season.
- Pramitol 25E is most effective when moved to root system. Effectiveness is dependent on rainfall to move it to the roots. Arid soil conditions and lack of sufficient rainfall can result in reduced effectiveness.
- Toxic to fish and terrestrial invertebrates.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present, or intertidal areas lower than the high water mark.
- Do not contaminate irrigation water or water used for domestic purposes.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment rinsate and wash waters.
- Do not pour, spill, use or store near heat or open flame.
- Apply only as specified on this label.
- Prometon: 2,4-bis(isopropylamino)-methoxy-s-triazine (25.0%)
- Inert ingredients (75%)
This product is restricted from being used in the CA,HI, and AKLearn More
This product must ship UPS Ground or Freight and cannot be expedited.
Our 6-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Corral Panels are built with the same quality and strength as our Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate. This corral panel is ideal for the light-to-medium confinement of livestock in round pens and working areas. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to our Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.Learn More
The Farm Innovators Forced Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. The included fan kit pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching. The fan helps maintain a constant temp of 99.5 degrees F. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
Available in 5' and 6' tall configurations, Tarter Corral Panels feature straight end posts, and drop-pin hookups. Lightweight but sturdy, these panels are great for transporting as well as stationary placement. With horse and rider safety as our primary design goal, our revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface.Learn More
- High tensile wire is made with steel rod which has a carbon content of approximately 0.28%
- The increased carbon content in high tensile wire significantly increases the wireís strength and reduces elongation. Because of these improvements, it is possible to replace low carbon wire fencing with high tensile wire fencing of a smaller diameter.
- High tensile fencing is easier to install because of its lighter weight and requires fewer posts during installation than low carbon fencing. Once properly installed, high tensile fences require little maintenance and remain tight for years. Low carbon fences require regular maintenance and will stretch and sag over time.
- With Bekaert high tensile fencing, you can build a longer lasting, low maintenance fence for nearly half the price of a conventional low carbon fence.
- 12 1/2 Gauge
- 4000 feet
- 200,000 psi
- For tractors, combines, industrial and other equipment requiring operator sunshade protection. Complete umbrella consists of cover (canvas), bracket and frame.
- Metal parts are zinc-coated for long-lasting, maintenance-free service.
- Shafts constructed of 1 1/4" heavy duty steel tubing.
- Rigid framework for cover, withstands farm and industrial use.
- Universal mounting bracket adapts to all types of equipment.
Our 7-Bar Hog/Sheep Gate is specially designed for hogs, sheep, and other small animals. Standing 35" high, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with technologically superior continuous welded saddle joints. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. It comes with hinge pins and snap chainLearn More