- Heat treated tines for long lasting performance
- Consistent rubber quality assured by injection molding
- Hook style head for maximum rubber adhesion
- Yoke opening: 1-11/16"
- Bolt hole diameter: 3/8"
- Tine length from mounting hole: 10"
- Tine diameter: 9/32"
- Fits most round bar and parallel bar rakes with 1 5/8" bar
- John Deere Models: 54, 64, 74, 350, 640, 650, 652, 660, 662, 670, 672, 858A*, 894, 894A*, 896*, 896A Not for use on models with Vertical Mounting Studs
- New Holland Models: 56, 57, 256
- Also fits AC, AGCO, IHC, New Idea and many other models
- Will replace New Holland OEM#s: 65609, 850612
- Entrance reducers fit 10 Frame Langstroth hives and seamlessly integrate, with HLH bottom boards.
- Has a small and medium gap and can be used to completely close off your hive.
- Usage: Use to reduce the entrance of a hive during new package introduction, also used to prevent the hive from having to much cold air during winter.
- Can be used to close off hive for hive transport, or during area pesticide spraying.
- 1 per hive
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
Available in the most popular sizes for farm and other applications. All clips are yellow zinc dichromate plated spring wire.Learn More
Don’t be shocked - be safe - with RUB’RGATE electric fence spring gate handle. Hard hat yellow. RUB’RGATE soft pliable rubber outer case internally reinforced with semi-rigid, non-conductive vinyl inner tube. This provides a firm grip and acts as an extra layer of insulation. Generous, sensibly spaced flanges allow plenty of hand room. Large, heavy stamped steel plated safety hook. Enclosed spring stretches 31/2” to keep wire taut.Learn More
- Garden hose thread on/off valve
- 60 psi max operating pressure
- Black nylon construction
Electrolytes Plus is a concentrated nutritional supplement fortified with dextrose, glycine, sodium bicarbonate and lactic acid bacteria to be used during periods of stress. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. For use in preweaned veal and herd replacement calves, foals, lambs, goat kids, baby pigs, llama and alpaca crias, fawns, elk calves, puppies and kittens. Also for use in adult horses, llamas, alpacas, goats, sheep.
- Non-medicated, requires no withdrawal period.
- Balanced levels of essential electrolytes support hydration.
- Lactic acid bacteria support digestive health.
- Sodium bicarbonate supports normal blood pH.
- Dextrose provides a readily absorbed source of energy.
- Glycine supports efficient electrolyte absorption.
- Kaolin absorbs toxins, coats and soothes the gut.
For best results, do not mix Electrolytes Plus powder into milk or milk replacer. Feed the mixed Electrolytes Plus solution separately, in between normal milk feedings, to provide supplemental fluids and electrolytes. Continue feeding Electrolytes Plus solution for 2 to 3 days, until scours have stopped and hydration is normal, or as directed by your veterinarian.
NOTE - dehydration in baby animals can be very serious. If scours worsen or do not improve, or if the animal appears dehydrated, contact your veterinarian immediately.
IMPORTANT: Individual animals vary in requirements. Adjust amounts according to the animal’s appetite and need for supplemental electrolytes, the environmental conditions and your own good judgment. When in question about nutrition requirements, please consult with your veterinarian.
Guaranteed Analysis Glycine (min) 2.50% Salt (min) 7.00% Salt (max) 8.40% Sodium (min) 3.00% Sodium (max) 4.00% Potassium (min) 0.32% Dextrose (min) 50.00% Total Bacteria* (min) 350,000,000 CFU/oz
* Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus lactis.
Ingredients: Dextrose, salt, glycine, sodium bicarbonate, kaolin, citric acid (preservative), potassium chloride, corn starch, sodium silico aluminate, dried Bifidobacterium lactis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, potassium citrate, artificial flavor, artificial color.Learn More
Crispy Chews are made of tasty all natural, dried vegetable slices and are the crunchy way for small pets to clean their teeth. For the ultimate chewing experience, place Crispy Chews on Super Pet's Ka-bob treat dispenser and hang in any wire cage so your critter can nibble and play with the Crispy Chews all day.Offered in assorted colors. Unfortunately, colors cannot be specified when ordering this treat online. Please allow us to select one for you. All natural U.S.D.A. approved food colors. Promotes clean and healthy teeth. Safe to chew. Super Pet Fact:Gourds are very specialized vegetables that are related to pumpkins and watermelons. These small-sized cousins have a very tough skin that protects the moist fibrous interior. Critters love to chew through gourds to utilize the stored nutrients and fluid-rich core. Crispy Chews are dried slices from fibrous interior of gourds.
Critters just can't resist the crunchy rings. Crispy Chews are all natural vegetable cores that will satisfy your critter's instinctive need to gnaw. Each colorful ring provides the perfect crunchy material that your pet will love at first bite.Learn More