For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
- Sold by the foot
- Thickness for belt: 5/16"
- Continuous Chevron-Top impression belt features an aggressive cover to assist in gathering and working hay in higher density bailers.
- Cut to length to replace an individual belt or create a belt splice. (Use rough-top belt skiver to remove).
Safety hook and body formed as one...from 7/8” diameter steel pipe. • Spring mechanism consists of 41/4” long compression spring fastened to a 5/16” diameter eyebolt. • All metal parts permanently assembled using 20 tons of force. No flimsy snap-on/push-on fasteners used anywhere. • Large insulating grip measures 51/8” long with a 21/4” diameter flange for extra shock protection. Molded of a soft flexible material that will not chip, crack or break whenabused. • Performs in any climate. Metal parts plated to resist rust. Molded grip contains carbonblack to deter UV raysLearn More
Coop N Compost. Coop'N Compost is the natural way to neutralize odors and moisture in the chicken coop. Not only will this protect the respiratory systems of your flock, but it will make your nose and neighbors happy! In addition to the powerful odor control, Coop'N Compost also helps make the nutrients in your manure and compost more plant-accessible which can benefit your garden! Try Coop'N Compost for healthy birds, happy neighbors and lush gardens!
- Reduces odors and moisture
- Extends the life of your bedding
- Helps improve the quality of your compost
Directions for use:
Remove all existing bedding and waste. If using water or a cleaning aid, wait until coop is completely dry before applying Coop'N Compost. Sprinkle liberally on the floor of the coop, creating a thin layer of granules. Add fresh bedding. It is recommended that the coop be cleaned every 1-2 weeks.
If using the deep-litter method: Sprinkle Coop'N Compost into the litter 1-2 times per week, as well as each time fresh bedding is added.Learn More
$4.99The Fiesta Rabbit / Guinea Pig Banana Yogurt Dips are crunchy fortified nuggets with a smooth, delicious, fruit flavored yogurt coating. The Fiesta Rabbit / Guinea Pig Banana Yogurt Dips are a healthy and fun treat for your pet! Pets love the premium Learn More
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification