When it comes to top-of-the-line grain testing at an economical price, look no further than the GAC® 2100 Agri.
The GAC® 2100 Agri provides grain testing results in just 32 seconds and has the ability to store eight grain calibrations. Thousands of grain depots worldwide rely on the government certified results of DICKEY-john moisture tester. The GAC 2100 gives you the ability to run continuous samples. This unit comes with an available calbiration library of more than 450 grains. Units are easily reprogrammed- users can change productdisplay labels and calibrations at any time.
- Quick, fully automated grain testing
- Engineered with advanced technology
- Consistent moisture, temperature, and test weight results
- Use for cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, and beans
- 8 reprogrammable calibrations
- 8 pre-loaded languages
- Large LCD Display (240 x 64 pixels)
- 2 RS232 Printer ports
- Measurement Method: capacitance, Conductance, Weighing Device
- Applications: Cereals, oil-seeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans
- Measured Parameters: Mositure, Temperature, Specific Weight
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (depending on grain calibration)
- Grain Temperature: 0 ° - 50 ° C (32 ° - 104 ° F)
- Temp Difference: 20° C (room to grain sample)
- Temperature Compensation: Yes, Automatic
- Moisture Repeatability: .1% (depending on Application)
- Moisture Resolution: .1% moisture
- Grain Sample: Whole Grain, pellets
- Sample Size: 250 Grains (approximate for cereal grains)
- Operating Temperature: 5 & deg; C - 45 & deg; C ( 41 & deg; F - 113 ° F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 85 - 264 VAC, 48-62 Hz at 20VA consumption
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 15.25" x 16"
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FLEX-HITCH REAR DISCHARGE FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed free floating flex hitch system allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground, thus mowing evenly on uneven ground. This Rear Discharge Mower has a totally open rear deck with belt guards that allow the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged giving your lawn that rich, manicured look that will make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Blade Size: 1/4" x 2" x 28"
- Bade Tip Speed - FPM: 19,204
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.50
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Rear Blade with Hydraulic Offset, Angle, & Tilt 8500-RMB-96HHH$2,806.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
- Capacity - 4,900 or 8,250 Gallons - 15 Deg.
- Weight - 1,020 Pounds
- Clearance - 10"
**If you would like to special order this item, please call 1-800-561-1752.Learn More
The Value Manual chute provides a wide opening manual head gate for catching cattle, including horned cattle. The Dual sided V-Squeeze provides enough leverage to control mid-sized animals. The tailgate is a smooth operating drop gate that has a spring latch that will lock the gate up as well as down. The value series represents the best features in an entry level all steel squeeze chute.
Length Overall 92" Height 75" Width Overall 37"
- Affordable all-steel construction - safe for you and the animal.
- Comes with all of the key features of the XL Cattle Chute.
- For herds of 30 head or less and for cattle 1100 lbs or less.
- Manual head gate provides wide opening for catching horned cattle.
- Cattle chute sides squeeze simultaneously providing even pressure to the animal, thus reducing chance of injury.
- Drop-side pipes allow animal access from either side.
- Kick panels are removable on each side.
- Cattle chute sides can be adjusted at 7, 12, and 17 inches wide to accommodate for the size of the animal being worked.
- A right side exit comes with every cattle chute, allowing the animal to exit out the side if it does not want to exit out the front. The side exit is also a great safety feature if an animal gets down in the chute.
- The Value Cattle Chute is all-steel construction for more years of service.
- Nose Tongs come with each cattle chute for keeping the head in a still position for ear tagging or dehorning.
- Not designed for bulls.
- The Value Cattle Chute is designed for small herds.
This 8 ft cutter has a 12 gauge powdered coated deck with 7" channel sides rounded at rear. It comes standard with 150 horsepower center gearbox and 100 horsepower side boxes for heavy duty cutting, a #6 series driveshaft with torque limiter, round blade carriers, 2 rear laminated rubber tires, category 1 heavy A-frames with slotted top link hole, and set back hitch to provide better weight distribution. This cutter is also quick hitch compatible.Learn More
$2,694.97NEW AerMaster Pro 8 - 3/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 3/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with fan and 115V outlet
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 300' of 3/8" weighted airline
- 2 Double Disc low psi Air Stations with Bases
- 2 valve manifold with Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
The rock bucket grapple is an extremely versatile attachment. Pick up rocks, clean up job-sites, clear brush, dress yards, carry logs and firewood. With 3/8" bucket tines, 1/2" grapple tines, enclosed cylinders and grease fitting on pivot points this grapple bucket is ready for the hard work.Learn More
Specifications and Features:
- Color: Black
- 3" Fit
- Does NOT include sump
- Four poly baffles included for fluid control
- Furnished with a 16″ vented lid assembly as standard
- Siphon tube and 2″ FPT heavy-duty polypropylene fitting and Santoprene gasket are standard
- Gallon indicators on one side and one end of the tank
- Four hoop recesses facilitate anchoring
- Designed for containment of liquids with a specific gravity of 1.7 or lower
- Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers
- Tank Skids feature welded steel construction and have a black powder coat finish