Cut Vine & Stump Killer kills over 60 types of trees, brush and woody vines and prevents the resprouting of stumps. It can be used around homes, fences and walkways and is safe to grass.Learn More
Conical carbide tooth replacement for all models except model XR-7Learn More
Snug insulators for u-post or chain link fence. 25 packLearn More
How it works:It decomposes the wood of the tree stump, leaving it porous right down to the root tips. After 4-6 weeks, kerosene is poured onto the stump and the stump is ignited. The stump and the roots will burn a low, smoldering flame, not a big jumping flame. See the label for more specific directions on smaller or larger stumps
Not Registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More
Wazine 17% Piperazine Wormer. 8 oz Bottle. General purpose wormer for turkeys, chickens and swine. Kills round worms and nodular worms. Oral solution - mix in drinking water.Learn More
- Provides increased effectiveness of insecticide & fungicide sprays
- Disperses spray droplets for a more even coverage of leaf surfaces
- Increases residual activity of sprays by resisting wash-off
Not for registered use in Arkansas, California or Washington.Learn More
Prozap Garden & Poultry Dust is used to eliminate pests for Poultry, Dogs and Cats. It can be used on your home garden, fruits, vegatables and ornamental plants, in addition to poultry.
- Use on home garden fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants (including roses)
- Controls Northern Fowl Mites on Poultry
- Also controls Lice, Bedbugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Fleas, Bean Beetles, Leaf Hoppers, Lygos, Stickbugs and most Vegetable Crop Insects
- Easy-to-use Powder duster
- 2 lb. Shaker can
- Permethrin*: 0.25%
*(3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl (+/-) cis/trans 3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2,2- diemethylcyclopropanecarboxylate (Cis/Trans ratio: Min. 35% (+/-) cis and max. 65% (+/-) trans.)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENLearn More
- Plastic Queen excluder, made of molded plastic for better quality.
- Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.