ShoreKlear is a nonselective herbicide that effectively controls the growth of many grasses, weeds, emerged aquatic brush and weeds, and other vegetation. ShoreKlear is absorbed through the leaves and disperses to the stem and roots to effectively kill the entire plant.
This herbicide will not leach or wash to effect nearby vegetation, however overspray will damage plants if contacted. Avoid spraying in windy conditions or with excessive pressure.
Symptoms of effective application appear in about a week or more and include wilting and yellowing of the foliage followed by shoot and root deterioration.
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 18% Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum application is 3.3 gallons per acre-ft.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
For Product Label: click hereLearn More
Cutrine Plus is a copper complex formulated to control bottom growing algae including Chara, Nitella for an average of 38 days. Quickly sinks to the bottom after application for targeted effectiveness.
For use in farm ponds, fish ponds and hatcheries, potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, golf course water hazards, and lakes. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used immediately to irrigate ornamental plants, turf, putting greens, and fairways. Formulated to release copper over time and can be used in flowing water.
- 12lb pail treats up to 8,700 square feet.
- Sunlight required for optimal effectiveness.
- Depending on growing season, only 2 to 3 applications per season are required.
- Low corrosion potential in application equipment.
- Not for use in water containing Koi, or goldfish.
- Toxic to trout when water has less than 50ppm carbonate hardness.
- Not intended for garden ponds or small volume.
- Not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Large areas should be treated at 60 pounds per surface acre. For spot treatment, apply directly over impacted area at 1 pound per 720 square feet.
This item is restricted from being used in the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, WALearn More
Malathion 5EC is an insecticide and miticide used for the control of pests on a broad range of crops.
Functions and Benefits
- This product contains 5 pounds of Malathion per gallon at 68° F.
- Labeled for a broad range of crops and a wide variety of insects.
- Best results are obtained with uniform coverage.Learn More
Barrier, Gallon, Concentrate, Year Long Vegetation Killer, Kills Tough Weeds, Brush and Grasses, Prevents New Growth For Up To 1 Year, Glyphosate/Imazapyr For Complete Control, Use On Driveways, Patios, Fencerows and Other Areas Where No Vegetation Is Desired.
- Mix 36 fl. oz. of product with water to produce 1 gallon of spray solution
Traditional wood snow fencing commonly used to prevent snow from drifting where drifting snow can pose a threat to safety. The sturdy construction makes this snow fence a durable and economical alternative to plastic snow fence. Commonly used in farming and other agricultural settings to aid in water collection and retention..
Specifications: 48” x 50 foot rolls constructed of No. 1 aspen or spruce (3/8” x 1 ½” x 48”), woven with 5 double-strands of 13-gauge galvanized wire. Fence is stained with red iron oxide stain.Learn More
- 3/4" Diameter Nozzle
- Used for Unleaded Fuel
- Automatic Shutoff
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains .27 Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.