When inspecting your fields are you noticing annual and perennial grasses in the soybeans? There is no time or manpower to hoe those rows. This is one more aggravation that you just do not need!! Don’t blow your top. There is a solution. This is a job for Clethodim 1 Gallon Selective Post-emergent Herbicide. More specifically, it is a 26.4% solution that contains 2 pounds active ingredient Clethodim per US gallon.
This is a dedicated herbicide that does not control sedges or broadleaf weeds. Seedling and rhizome Johnsongrass and Shattercane will fall with this product, not to mention the volunteer corn that tends to pervade the bean field from last year’s crop.
As we mentioned above this product is for soybeans but also labeled for cotton, alfalfa, leafy, tuberous and fruiting vegetables, sugar beets, peanuts, sunflowers, potatoes, ornamentals, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and other crops and non-crop areas.
This Country Way backpack poly sprayer makes killing unwanted weeds easy. The included hose is long enough to allow you into hard to reach places without having to get into the mess of weeds or thistles. Putting the backpack poly sprayer on is pretty easy with or without someone helping you. The convenience of using a backpack poly sprayer is ideal for anyone who sprays a lot of weeds. Instead of carrying a gallon jug in one hand and a hose in the other, the backpack poly sprayer enables you to carry it on your back, which gives you one free hand while spraying the weeds with the other.
The Country Way, Professional Deluxe, backpack poly sprayer has a 4-gallon capacity, allowing you comfortably carry more weed killer. The pump is very efficient and allows you to spray a lot more before you have to re-pump.
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer with standard features for General Applications
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- 4" Wide Opening with Strainer/Filter Basket
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- 3 pc nozzle pack (fan, cone and adjustable)
- 4 gallon backpack sprayer
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $49.99
The Roundup 2.5-gal. Concentrate PRO Herbicide is a non-selective post-emergent herbicide that kills the roots of weeds and is for industrial, turf and ornamental weed control. The 2.5-gal. container can cover up to 435,600 sq. ft. for large jobs.
- Post-emergent and non-selective herbicide for small-scale business use
- For industrial, turf and ornamental weed control
- 2.5 gal. container treats up to 435,600 sq. ft. for large jobs
- Tank sprayer (not included) offers easy application
- Kills the roots to provide long-term control
1-1/2” wide x 200 meters/656 ft.
Highly visible, lightweight and easy to use. A combination of weather resistant polyethylene and strong stainless steel wire conductors.
Install with tape insulators only. 3 to 4 twists recommended between posts to prevent whipping from wind.Learn More
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most time demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner holds a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner).
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
Acreage Pro™ delivers proven performance formulated especially for large properties.
Acreage Pro™ Large Property Lawn Weed Killer (NEW in 2016)
- Same proven weed control as Trimec® 899 Broadleaf Herbicide with new name and look
- Controls listed hard‐to‐kill broadleaf weeds without harming most lawn grasses when used as directed
- Economical choice for large lawn areas
- One gallon treats up to 116,000 sq. ft.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts, California, Arkansas, Louisianna, New Jersey, New Mexico and Texas. This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More