$29.98This heater base is perfect to keep those fountains from freezing in the winter.Product Features:
- Prevents water from freezing in temperatures as low as 10 degrees F
- Thermostatically controlled
- 125 watts of power for use with double wall metal founts
- Use in dry covered area
- Heater base is 16.375" W x 3.75" H
**Manufacturer may vary due to high demand.Learn More
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
With the 2 attached speakers, 2 power ports and 12 Am, 7 WB and 18 FM presets you can digitally tune and seek your favorite songs, talk and weather stations.
Measuring 21 3/4"W x 2 5/8"D and 2 3/4" H this REI Digital Radio can be installed in just about any tractor.
The included antenna and 50 watt power output guarantees great sound and with a front AUX input can be used with a multitude of additional music players, so if you can't find something you like on the stations you can plug in your own music to hear.
Quality and Made in the U.S.A.Learn More
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
Absorbine® Veterinary Liniment Gel is a warm soothing treatment for temporary muscular soreness caused by overexertion, minor injuries, or arthritis. This spearmint-scented gel contains natural botanical extracts that help reduce swelling and speed natural recovery.
- Effective muscle, joint and arthritis pain reliever
- Convenient gel form for easy application to hard-to-reach areas
- Menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.