Tired of throwing your harvesting profits down the drain? Controlling moisture in your harvest is one of the most important factors to consider in producing a great quality product. Make the most of each kernel by using the AgraTronixs Grain Moisture Tester MT-16. Designed to test over 16 different grains including barley, corn, flax, oats, sunflower (2), wheat (4), canola, rye, soybeans and sorghum with an accuracy of ± 0.5% in normal moisture range. Monitor your quality from start to finish as its designed to use during harvest, drying and grain storage. Easy to use and trusted by the U.S.D.A. Federal Crop Insurance Field Offices. With a weight just over 1 pound, measuring 7" H x 2.5"W x 3"D and comes with a protective case. The AgraTronix Grain Moisture tester can be taken to every destination around your farm and town. It features an adjustable scale comparable to your local elevator, averages up to 99 test readouts, improved overall accuracy results and automatically features a temperature compensation. The MT-16 comes with complete operating instructions, plenty of memory, single push button activation and a bright LCD screen with automatic shut off. Backed by an AgraTronix 24 month limited warranty in North America and 12 month limited warranty outside North America.
USA designed and made.
- Moisture range: 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Temperature range: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability & Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- 9 volt battery not included
The King Kutter Blade Spindle for Finish Mowers 502303 is a genuine King Kutter replacement part and the blade spindle unit comes with a pulley. King Kutter finish mowers are the perfect choice for a beautiful, smooth, contoured appearance whenever you mow.
Finish mowers are ideal for contractors, lawn care professionals, and homeowners with large lawns to maintain. The specially designed hitch allows one side of the King Kutter to rise to a height of 16", while the other side of the mower remains on the ground. This enables the mower to follow the contour of the ground you are mowing. Finish mowers are a great way to maintain a gorgeous law and the cost and time of replacing the King Kutter Blade Spindle 502302 for your finish mower is money and time well spent.
This blade spindle unit is only for the King Kutter Finish mowers and should not be used on any other brand mowers. We offer not only the King Kutter Blade Spindle for Finish Mowers 502303, but also other King Kutter Finish Mower parts.
- Blade Spindle Unit
- Genuine King Kutter Replacement Part
- Comes with Pulley
- 4 -1/4 inch Pulley
View all of our King Kutter finish mower parts along with an exploded diagram for easy identification and ordering.Learn More
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
Long hours turn into long days and nights during the spring, summer and fall while sitting on a tractor breaking ground, planting or harvesting. Instead of whistling, sing along to your favorite tunes while you work. Stay up to date with the latest weather watches and warnings so you or your employees don't get caught out in an open field during the onset of sudden bad weather.
- Industrial grade
- Universal mounting
- Front auxiliary input
- 1/4" headphone jack
- 2 heavy-duty speakers
- 12 Volt DC
- Dimensions: 21.75" W x 2.75" H x 9" D
- 1 Radio
- Universal housing with built-in speakers and 1/4" headphone jack
- Antenna and hardware pack
- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water disposal
- Tank holds 40 gallons
- Stand sold separately and constructed of 1-3/4" tubular steel (model WTSL)
- Dimensions: 53" L x 23" W x 13" H
KING KUTTER'S TRAILER MOVERS allows your tractor to tow many types of trailers that are usually towed by a pickup. It will receive the towing inserts you have with your trucks hitch.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
When you decide to raise hogs you want to be sure you have the best supplies available to ensure the hogs are healthy and well taken care of. One of the most important supplies to have when raising proper hogs is a single door hog feeder. A single door feeder is a wise choice because it allows you the option to have several feeders throughout your hog pen which will prevent food aggression among the animals. This single door hog feeder is constructed of extremely sturdy steel which is extra thick in the trough and feed door areas. The feed door is crafted to ward off moisture preventing the feed from spoiling but can be wired open to train the hogs to feed. This single door hog feeder is loadable from a door on top of the feeder which opens from the back making refilling it a breeze. The feeder measures 19" long by 12.75" wide by 29.5" high and it has a 50 lb feed capacity. This single door hog feeder is an essential item for raising hogs.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.
- Made in the USA
- Durable polymer hopper
- Black powder coated steel framework, resists rust and corrosion
- Quick detatch mounting bracket
- Hopper Empties Completely
- Multi-Purpose Design: you can fertilize, broadcast seed, and feed game
- Adjustable shut-off gate regulates amount dispersed
- Capacity: 15 gallon or 1 bushel
- Spread Width: 20-30 ft.