The Dickey John Mini GAC Plus is the preferred moisture tester for the serious farmer. If you aren't using a moisture tester, you are throwing your profits away. The Mini GAC Plus will measure moisture content and test weight which are the two most important factors for a profitable harvest. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn. This moisture tester is fast and easy to use and best of all, you can choose from more than 450 grain calibrations.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Test Weight Read Out
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature and test weight
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
Test Weight Specifications
- Repeatability: 0.5 lb/bu in commercial trade range depending on grain type
- Test Weight Resolution: 0.1 lb/bu
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
This 18", 3hp 1ph 230V aeration fan from Spread-All is completely factory assembled and test run before shipment to ensure quality. Fully galvanized, this fan will not rust, and will provide years of trouble free powerful air-flow.
- 18” Fan
Standard legs, stands, & carrying handles
Completely factory assembled and test run before shipment
Reversible application to pull air down through the grain, or to direct the air flow up through the grain by turning the fan around and reversing the guard
Either the intake or the discharge ends may be mounted to an air duct metal transition or a flat wall bin
Zinc Guards and Metal Fan Blade
This Great Plains Industries gerotor gear pump handles new oil up to 90 wt., waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a weather-resistant, thermally protected 1/2 HP motor that powers the pump. This complete solution includes the pump, a 2-pc. suction pipe, 8ft. hose, 90 street elbow and ball valve nozzle. HP: 1/2, Watts: 480, Flow (GPM): 4, Speed (RPM): 1,800, Amps: 40, Max. Total Head (ft.): 15, Max.Learn More
ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of yoru hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, and LP SmartFloor® with SmartFinish®
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated with a finish on it for easier cleaning Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens
Includes: (1) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. Highest performing with a flow rate of 19 GPM at the nozzle.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 23 GPM open flow / 19 GPM at end of nozzle
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 1" x 18' UL Listed Hose
- 901 Mechanical Meter
- Ultra High Flow Nozzle
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 33"
- Number of Blades: 10
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs