$11.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
- Beehive Deep Brood 6 1/4" Frame Assembled with 5 5/8"" Beeswax coated foundation.
- Grove Top & Grove bottom, 1/2" thick bottom.
- Frame is select grade, stapled and glued.
- Foundations is food grade plastic that is very durable.
- Easy acceptance in the hive.
- USA Made plastic and beeswax coating.
- Textured cell pattern on the foundation.
- Use with 6 7/8" Medium Honey Supers.
- No Assembly required.
- Designed exclusively for treated seed
- Increases planting efficiency and maximizes yield per acre
- Use in both “gravity flow” and “air” planters
- Reduces moisture issues, lubricates seed and equipment
- Helps prevent “seed bridging” in the planter
- High-purity for less meter wear
- Non toxic, 0 gms/ltr VOC
- Apply 4-6 oz. each time hopper is filled with seed
- Scoop Included
High Rate (Population) Grain Drill Sensor
- This Sensor has 3 Infrared Lights for an Accurate Count when Drilling Soybeans, Corn or Other Seeds
- Can Count Wheat but not at 100%
At the request of beekeepers in colder climates of the northern states, we also produce the Carniolan cross. Our Carniolan breeders are mated in an isolated area and observed for a year prior to use in our breeding program. The Carniolan virgins are mated with our Italian drones, resulting in an excellent mix of both Italian and Carniolan traits which many customers prefer.
- Each package includes cage, feeder can, queen, and 3 pounds of bees.
- Bees will not be shipped until April 8th or April 29th, depending on where your order is in the order queue.
- All orders will ship overnight once available.
- All orders are pre-orders.
There are approximately 12,000-15,000 bees per individual 3lb box, please be aware that there is an expected shrinkage (death loss) of 1 - 2%.
DISCLAIMER:We offer no guarantee--implied, oral or written for any of package bees or queens. We must do this simply because we have no control of what you do with your bees. All payments for Queens and Bee Packages are NON REFUNDABLE. These are live insects and must ship next day air for delivery (This is UPS requirements not ours) When purchasing a mail order package you assume FULL responsibility, we are unable to make any guarantees. We are NOT responsible for package bees or queens left at the delivery location (customer assumes FULL responsibility). These are live animals and cannot withstand being exposed in their cages in the elements.
THE CARNIOLAN BEE
The subspecies A. m. carnica, from middle Europe, also has been a favored bee stock in the U.S. for several reasons. First, their explosive spring buildup enables this race to grow rapidly in population and take advantage of blooms that occur much earlier in the spring, compared to other stocks. Second, they are extremely docile and can be worked with little smoke and protective clothing. Third, they are much less prone to robbing other colonies of honey, lowering disease transmission among colonies. Finally, they are very good builders of wax combs, which can be used for products ranging from candles, to soaps, to cosmetics.
Because of their rapid buildup, however, carniolan bees tend to have a high propensity to swarm (their effort to relieve overcrowding) and, therefore, may leave the beekeeper with a very poor honey crop. This stock requires continued vigilance to prevent the loss of swarms.Learn More
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More