Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" D
Cage measures 92" x 43"
6 calf stall openings each measuring 17"Learn More
The No. 1502 “SPORTSMAN” incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. This is a complete incubator and hatcher. In addition to having three automatically turned racks, it has a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. So if you are just getting started with a small flock, all you need is this one incubator. Set the eggs each week or so and then hatch the oldest setting eggs at the same time. Settings are rotated among the three turning trays so that the hatching tray can accept the eggs from one of the setting trays each cycle. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed.
This incubator includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat
- 3 turning racks
- 1 plastic hatching tray (no cover)
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet.
Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu.
Actual capacity may depend on egg size.
IMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO.3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. THIS ITEM IS NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION, PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)Learn More
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
Complete seat and suspension kit for CIH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series tractors with original air suspension.
The KM 1003 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat/suspension assembly. The variable shock air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Durable gray Tufftex fabric covering
- Reclining backrest
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Fore and aft isolator which can be disabled
- Height and weight adjustment
- Padded tilt-up armrests with angle adjustment
- Adjustable slide rails with 5" of travel
Case-IH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series with Original Air Suspension: 7110, 7120, 7130, 7140, 7150, 7210, 7220, 7230, 7240, 7255, 8910, 8920, 8930, 9110, 9130, 9150, 9170, 9180, 9190, 9210, 9230, 9240, 9250, 9260, 9270, 9280, 9310, 9330, 9350, 9370, 9380, 9390Learn More
Bands are powder-coated silver in color, except HE1600 bands are powder-coated black.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight -515 Pounds
- Bands - 4" x 105"
Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity -1,065 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Dimensions - 56 x 105
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.Learn More
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
A compact, cabinet utility pump for use with above ground storage tanks. Includes a 2 year warranty. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings Heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box Carbon vanes and ceramic seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift, hose with static ground wire Mechanical totalizer Meter accuracy of ±1% (not for resale use), 3/4" Manual Nozzle, 2" threaded bung for tank openings, self-priming, Rain proof
Features & Benefits
- 19 GPM
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- 807C Meter
- 3/4" Manual Nozzle