$6.97Harvest Lane Honey Bee Rosie 3.5 oz Honey Soap. Hand cut natural glycerin soap, very gentle and mild. Scented with natural Rosemary. Learn More
Harvest Lane Honey Orange Bliss 3.5 oz Honey Soap. Hand cut natural glycerin soap, very gentle and mild. Scented with USA grown Blood orange essential oil.Learn More
Alfalfa Raw Honey with No pasteurizing or heat filter. Comes in an 8oz Glass Container.
Note: Raw honey does crystallize. If this happens warm the bottle under hot tap water to liquefy.Learn More
$5.97Uncapping scratcher, or comb scratcher. Plastic angled shaft with steel tines. Used to puncture capped honey prior to extraction. Use: a must have for anyone extracting honey. Will allow you to get the cells open that an uncapping knife won't reach. Learn More
- Brood Pattie contains 15% Pollen.
- Stimulates growth and production.
- Feed in the Spring, Fall and Winter.
- Great for new packages of bees.
- Contains 15% Pollen.
- Usage: Use to stimulate brood in weak hives or to encourage brood stimulation.
- Apply directly on top of the frames removing only the 1st out plastic cover.
- 1 lb of natural smoker fuel.
- No perfume smell, just a natural smoke smell.
- 1 lb will typically last for about 10 hive inspections.
- Easy to use and convenient.
- 9.5" Hive Tool is a beekeepers most used tool.
- Made of steel with a pry and crow bar.
- Use: Prying open your hive, separating frames from the hive.
- Scraping off excess and wild comb.
- 1 per beekeeper.
$6.97Harvest Lane Honey Bee Rosie Beeswax Salve. Very gentle, petroleum jelley like consistancy. No Chemicals added only natural plant ingredients. Scented with Rosemary. 2oz with metal tin. Learn More
$5.97Harvest Lane Honey Bee Rosie Beeswax Lotion Bar. Very gentle, firm consistency, use on hard skin spots. No Chemicals added only natural plant ingredients. Scented with USA grown blood oranges. 2oz with Metal Tin. Learn More
- Plastic Queen excluder, made of molded plastic for better quality.
- Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.