- The edges of this mat have no tapering and are square cut.
- Spheroid surface shape
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
- Heat treated tines for long lasting performance
- Consistent rubber quality assured by injection molding
- Hook style head for maximum rubber adhesion
- Yoke opening: 1-11/16"
- Bolt hole diameter: 3/8"
- Tine length from mounting hole: 10"
- Tine diameter: 9/32"
- Fits most round bar and parallel bar rakes with 1 5/8" bar
- John Deere Models: 54, 64, 74, 350, 640, 650, 652, 660, 662, 670, 672, 858A*, 894, 894A*, 896*, 896A Not for use on models with Vertical Mounting Studs
- New Holland Models: 56, 57, 256
- Also fits AC, AGCO, IHC, New Idea and many other models
- Will replace New Holland OEM#s: 65609, 850612
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
The Ice Chaser cast aluminum floating plastic tank de-icer is the most durable floating de-icer available. The patented cast aluminum construction provides ultimate efficiency and safety. This de-icer is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. The cord is protected with a heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector. Safe in plastic tanks. 1,250 watts of power. Three year limited warranty.
- The most durable floating de-icer available
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector Safe in plastic tanks
- 1,250 Watts
- Diameter: 7 in.