- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
- Delivers Up to 15 GPM
- Overload Protected Motor for Long Life
- Convenient Spin Collar for Easy Installation
- Comes with 12 feet of 3/4-inch Grounded House
- Available with Automatic or Manual Nozzle
- Adjustable Suction Pipe
- Power Cord 15 ft. x 12/2 AWG
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- 2-Year WarrantyLearn More
Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. Sprayers are ideal for spraying taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns, and using a lawn tractor can help get the job done quicker.
Brinly 25-Gallon Tow-Behind Lawn Sprayer
The Brinly 25-gallon lawn sprayer makes spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. The large, durable 25-gallon poly tank allows for fewer stops to refill so you can get the job done quickly. The 12 ft. spray hose with lo-drift spray tips included allow for accurate and easier spraying of taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns with minimal waste.
Features and Benefits
1. Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safe
2. Heavy-duty 25 gallon poly tank minimizes refilling and will not dent or rust
3. Collapsible swing-away booms and in-line mounted tank design provides easy maneuvering through tight areas
- Capacity: 25 gallons (94.66 L)
- Pump Performance: 1.8 GPM @ 60 PSI
- Spray Width: 90" (2286 mm) rear spray pivotable dual tips
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 52" x 41.5" x 24.5" (1321 x 1054 x 622 mm)
- Wheels: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Wand Hose Length: 12' (305 mm)
- Ship Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More
Application of Habitat herbicide can only be made by federal or state agencies, or those applicators that are licensed or certified as aquatic pest control applicators and are authorized by the state and local government. Applications may only be made for the control of undesirable emergent and floating aquatic vegetation in and around standing and flowing water, including estuarine and marine sites. Applications can be made to control undesirable wetland and terrestrial vegetation growing in or around surface water when applications may result in inadvertent application to surface water. Proper application and timing should lead to longer control of undesirable species than found with other methods of emergent plant control. The use of a non-ionic surfactant is required with the use of Habitat.Learn More
- 40 Gallon Corrosion
- Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- Molded Wand Clips
- 12 Volt (Demand)
- Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 G.P.M.
- 60 P.S.I.
- 5 Nozzle Boom
- 100 Inch Swath
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun
- With Adjustable Pattern
- Tip & 25 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Remote In-LIne "On-Off"
- Ready For Roundup
Sonar Q is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar Q pellets are less concentrated and easier to use than Sonar AS liquid (also available through Rural King).
Sonar AS is a 5% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar Q. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Effectively controls coontail, fanwort, bladderwort, naiads, elodea, hydrilla, watermilfoil and many pond weeds. For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar Q, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
2.5 to 5 pounds per surface acre. Consult label for complete application and dosing instructions.Learn More
Round Horizontal Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Tanks require skids and bands to support the round bottom. All tanks are equipped with drain out sumps. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 300 Gallons
- Weight - 88 Pounds
- Dimension - 38x76
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 3/4″ & 1-1/4″
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors