KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1 & 2
115-volt AC Super Duty Vane Pump for fuel with automatic diesel nozzle. Delivers up to 30 GPM (113 LPM). Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified. 1 in. NPT outlet.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
Specifications Model M-3130-AD Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 230 Volts AC Reads Gallons, Liters Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Fitting NPT Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Nozzle Automatic Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft (3.7 m), 1 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe None Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 58”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
These stalls come in 10' and features optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable Disc Harrows
- Cast Bearings
- 1" Axles
- 7 1/2" Disc Spacing
- 2" X 3" Arms
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,500 Gallons
- Weight - 335 Pounds
- Dimensions - 64 x 115
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7 Learn More
Bands are powder-coated silver in color, except HE1600 bands are powder-coated black.
- Capacity - 1,250 Gallons
- Weight - 520 Pounds
- Bands - 4" x 126"
Ride your horse in style with the Turn & Burn Barrel Racer Saddle Package! Includes matching headstall and breast collar.
Specifications Tree Polyride Seat 13", 14", 15" & 16" Padded and Quilted Bars Quarter Horse Swell 13" Wide Gullet 6 1/2" Wide, 10" Tall Horn 3" Rawhide Braided Horn Diameter 2" Cantle 3 1/2" Silver Laced Rawhide Cheyenne Roll Rigging Stainless Steel in Skirt "C", Rear Slot Skirts 25" x 12" Stirrups Laced Rawhide Contest Weight 20.15 lbs Finish Medium Oil Extras Rubbed and Dyed Edges, Silver Conchos, Wickett & Craig Leather Tooling Hand-Tooled Floral and Basketweave Combo, Roughout Jockey and Fender
The Double Add-A-Grapple uses the same bar as the Single Add-A-Grapple. A Single can easily be converted into a Double. The double grapples allow for picking up smaller loose material and will also clamp down on an uneven load.
- 35″ Grapple Opening
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Fits Buckets 60″ to 79″ in Width
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapples to Convert Back to Bucket Only
Use King Kutter’s HD Fork and Frame attachment with comfort and ease. The HD Fork and Frames are designed for the heavy duty jobs. Features heavy duty reinforced slide rail, heavy duty reinforced back plate, handy side steps, (unique center step on walk through) and 48” locking forks. Designed and manufactured in the USA with imported forks.Learn More