Complete seat and suspension kit for John Deere Early 30 series Row Crop tractors with Sound-Guard cab.
The KM 401 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat and air suspension assembly that replaces the original deluxe mechanical suspension seat and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride. The air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor which wires directly to the tractor's electrical system.
- Durable brown fabric covering
- Plush and spacious cushions for operator comfort
- Adjustable backrest adds comfort and versatility: reclines or folds flat
- Adjustable fold-up armrests with armrest height adjustment
- Fore/aft isolator absorbs jarring for extra comfort
- Adjustable slide rails provide 6" fore/aft adjustment
- 5" suspension travel
- Weight indicator with adjustment of 100-286 lbs
- 20 degree swivel adjustment
- Durable suspension cover to keep components free of dirt and dust
John Deere models: 3030, 3130, 4030, 4230, 4430, 4630 with Original Deluxe Mechanical Suspension (7" seat well cavity)Learn More
$1,041.97Field General's 3-Point Cultipacker is perfect for seed bed preparation, or any soil that need prepared for landscaping, such as sod installation. The Cultipacker works breaking dirt clods and clumps, as well as firming up the seed bed. It features dual parking stands and Category I Quick Hitch Compatible Hitch.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 9.5" Diameter Press Wheels
- parking Stands for Easier Hookup
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1 & 2
The Double Add-A-Grapple uses the same bar as the Single Add-A-Grapple. A Single can easily be converted into a Double. The double grapples allow for picking up smaller loose material and will also clamp down on an uneven load.
- 35″ Grapple Opening
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Fits Buckets 60″ to 79″ in Width
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapples to Convert Back to Bucket Only
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 10-20
- Blade Tip Speed: 138 mph/ 11,777 fpm
- Hitch: 3-Point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" Shear Pin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped
This Rotary Cutter takes its power from the 3-point PTO of your tractor and efficiently and neatly cuts a 4' swath. Rear wheels help provide a smooth, stable ride, and give excellent adjustability for cutting height. Category I pins included with purchase. This product features our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat orange finish.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 12-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides; series 4 driveline
- Adjustable solid rear wheels help support the weight and keep the cutter level
- Shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Stump jumper with heavy-duty, heat-treated forged blades
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for today’s sub-compact tractors
These stalls come in 10' and features optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
115-volt AC Super Duty Vane Pump for fuel with automatic diesel nozzle. Delivers up to 30 GPM (113 LPM). Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified. 1 in. NPT outlet.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
Specifications Model M-3130-AD Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 230 Volts AC Reads Gallons, Liters Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Fitting NPT Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Nozzle Automatic Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft (3.7 m), 1 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe None Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards
CJJ, Inc. offers a practical, multi-purpose utility bucket that can help you get the job done quick. Our utility bucket can substitute for snow, dirt, or a wide range of other buckets. The utility bucket can be used for leveling, digging, loading, hauling and dumping. Use it for demolition, landscaping, silage, construction or renovation jobs.Product Specifications
- Overall height: 26"
- Inside depth: 40"
- Cutting edge: .75" X 6" C1055
- Wrapper: A36 steel
Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,150 Gallon
- Weight - 414 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 101 x 60