Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Fronts are available in 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33” tall
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
This is a 2.2 GPM Everflo, 60 Gallon UTV Sprayer. This sprayer features an adjustable pressure regulator and seven fan nozzles that give it a 12' coverage and will cover up to 7 acres (per tank at 30PSI & 6MPH). This sprayer is ideal for applying insecticides and herbicides. The all steel mounting system is designed with maximum flexibility for use in just about any UTV bed! Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- 2.2 GPM Everflo Quick Attach Pump
- 18' Vertical Spray / 30' Horizontal Spray
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- All Steel Powder Coated UTV Frame
- All Steel Mounting System Designed to Clear Tailgate of most UTV beds
- Mounting Straps Included
- 12 ft. Coverage with 7 Fan Nozzles
- Three Section Deluxe Break Away Boom
- 15 ft. Rubber Hose to Spray Gun
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator with Return to Tank
- Adjustable Boom Brackets for Perfect Boom Height
- Adjustable Rubber Bumpers Create Snug Fit and Minimize Sliding
- 5 in. Fill Lid with Tether
- Mold-In Drain with Cap
- Glyphosate Compatible Tank
- 1-Year Warranty Covers Defects in Pump and Components
Field Tuff brings you the 48" ATV Cultivator. This cultivator can be used with ATVs or UTVs and has a pin-style hitch to adjust the cultivator to the height of the towing vehicle. Covering a 48-inch wide path, with adjustable depth control and a manual lever for raising and lowering, this is a product that will get the job done. The 7 shanks with their removable shovels and the 13-inch pneumatic tires only add to the quality of this product. The durable powder-coat finish ensures that this is a product that will last.
- Covers a 48-inch wide path for large coverage
- Adjustable depth control and manual lever for raising and lowering to cultivate where it's needed.
- The pin-style hitch adjusts to the height of the towing vehicle for easy attaching
- The 7 shanks have removable shovels while the 13-inch pneumatic tires help get the job done.
- A durable powder-coat finish makes this a long-lasting Tuff product
- 1 year limited Manufacturer parts warranty
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
Field Tuff's 48" Cultipacker covers a 4-foot area to break up soil clumps and firm up the soil to prevent deep seed planting. This cult packer removes air pockets, creates a smooth, firm seedbed and prevents deep seed planting to give you your optimal food plot. Unique flip-over design. 21-9.5" casting steel discs. Pull type for ATVs and UTVs.
- Covers 4 ft. Area
- Pin Hitch allows you to pull cultipacker behind ATV, UTV or utility tractor
- 13" Pneumatic Tires provide easy maneuverability
- Packer wheels feature knobs to crush and pulverize soil clods and also creates moisture retaining dimples for the health of your soil and seed
- Flip-Over Design - Pull the cultipacker with little effort!
KING KUTTER'S DRAG HARROWS are ideal for pasture renovation and maintenance. The Drag Harrow spreads and incorporates manure, thatches dead growth, aerates soil, increases moisture penetration, renovates pastures by preparing the soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. The Drag Harrow will incorporate lime and fertilizer and will cover broadcast seed to help enhance germination. King Kutter's Drag Harrows are also ideal for tillage applications. It prepares firm, level seedbeds in combination with drills, cultivators and discs. It can be used to break up crusts and clods and will incorporate herbicides evenly because its flexible design assures uniform growth. King Kutter's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, and landscaper or grounds keeper.
- Width: 96"
- Length: 48"
The KM 1004 Uni Pro seat assembly features mechanical adjustable lumbar support, extendable and foldable backrest with angle adjustment, weight adjustment of 286 pounds, seat belt fixation points and fold-up armrests. Slide rail travel of 8.25". Seat width of 17.75". Mechanical suspension has a travel distance of 4". SIP of 1.38" and 2.75" stroke reducer. Available in black fabric, gray fabric or black vinyl.
Please Note: The 1004 Uni Pro does not allow for Operator Presence Switch.
In AGCO tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor has a cab and the original seat is a Grammer.Learn More
In AGCO Allis tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor has a cab and the original seat is a KAB. Drilling is required.
In AGCO White tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor has a cab and the original seat is a Grammer or KAB (See model list.). Drilling is required for some models.
In Deutz-Allis tractors, this seat will only fit if the original seat was a Grammer.
In John Deere tractors, this seat only fits if the original seat is a Grammer MSG85 or MSG95.
In Massey Ferguson tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor has a cab with a KAB seat, or if the original seat is a Grammer with a flat floor platform. Drilling is required on models with an original KAB seat.
In Mccormick tractors, this seat only fits if the tractor does not have a cab, or if the tractor has a cab and the original seat is a Grammer.
12VDC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Santoprene Diaphragms, EPDM Elastomers and 2" bung adapter integral to the inlet. Includes Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube, 1"x12' Hose, and Ball Valve. Top mounted on barrels or totes
- 12Volt DC Motor
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 13gpm 15psi
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
- 2"NPT Bung Integral to Inlet
- Telescoping Polypropylene Suction Tube
- Ball Valve
- Discharge EPDM Hose
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30