- 55 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 7 Nozzle Boom
- 140 Inch Coverage
- Break-Away Boom Hinges
- Single Manual Lever Valve Boom Control (On/Off)
- Relief Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Category I
- Equipped With Pump Kit To Fit Most Roller Pumps
- Pump NOT Included
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
- 40 Gallon Corrosion
- Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- Molded Wand Clips
- 12 Volt (Demand)
- Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 G.P.M.
- 60 P.S.I.
- 5 Nozzle Boom
- 100 Inch Swath
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun
- With Adjustable Pattern
- Tip & 25 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Remote In-LIne "On-Off"
- Ready For Roundup
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
This Great Plains Industries fuel transfer pump is a heavy-duty, DC-powered vane pump specifically designed for use with portable vented tank sites. It features a powerful 4/10 HP motor that produces 25 feet of total lift and is outfitted with a 1in. NPT outlet and a 1in. x 12ft. hose. This model comes with an automatic diesel nozzle. Motor is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian standards. U.S.A.
- HP: 4/10
- Watts: 420
- Flow (GPM): 25
- Speed (RPM): 2,000
- Amps: 35
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 25
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 15
- Inlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Outlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Discharge (ft.): 10
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. on / 30 min. off
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve Built-in
- Seal Type: Nitrile
- Nozzle Type: Automatic Diesel
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 19 x 16 x 13
- Corrosion Resistant 40 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready For Roundup
KING KUTTER'S POLY SEEDER/SPREADER is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Perfect for medium-to-large herds
- Operated smoothly by single operator
- Adjusts from calves to bulls
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Positive latching with in/out rotating door
- Reversible controls allow it to be operated from either side
- Adjustable bottom to accommodate various animal sizes
- Constructed of quality heavyduty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Overhead bar prevents accidental release of automatic headgate
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Dimensions: 12" L x 45" W x 79" H
- Mounting bolt width 42.5"
The product reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 36
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Flat Top Cone Bottom Tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mount. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 500 Gallons - 45 Degree
- Weight - 130 Pounds
- Dimensions - 52 x 81
- Overall Height - 92"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0