ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of your hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, treated floor and radiant heat barrier on the roof.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens Roof Has a Radiant Heat Barrier
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 5.5'
- Number of Blades: 16
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
A compact, cabinet utility pump for use with above ground storage tanks. Includes a 2 year warranty. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings Heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box Carbon vanes and ceramic seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift, Meter accuracy of ±1% (not for resale use), Universal Nozzle Boot, 2" threaded bung for tank openings, self-priming, Rain proof
Features & Benefits
- 19 GPM
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- Anti Siphon Ready
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 807C Meter
- Universal Nozzle Boot
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
$869.97THIS CAN BE THE START OF A VERY LUCRATIVE ENTERPRISE, producing approximately 48 chickens a month in a very limited space. Put approximately 48 chicks (day old) from a hatchery or incubator into the brooder for warmth, feed, and water. After four weeks, move 24 birds into each grow off pen and put 48 new chicks in the brooder. That's 96 birds kept comfortably in less than 11 square ft. 49 inches tall. Includes one brooder, two expanded grow off pens, brooder base, and casters. Learn More
KING KUTTER'S PULL TYPE ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rigged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tires and shielded PTO with shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Gearbox Rating: 40 HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 18"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S XB ANGLE FRAME DISC features a heavy angle iron frame construction, 1" square high carbon steel axles, cast iron bearings and adjustable axle angle settings. It's a field ready disc harrow that's built to last.
- Heavy angle iron frame
- Cast iron bearing caps & spools with grease fittings
- Adjustable angle settings
- 1" solid steel axle
- 14" high carbon notched steel disc blades
From the original Silver Royal. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 2 1/4"
- SWELL: 14"
- GULLET: 6 1/2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 24 1/2" x 26 1/2"
- RIGGING: Drop D
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 15"
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 5
- Adjustments: 4