- Configured to fit both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes
- Provides easy loading of both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes for transport
- Fully assembled including new tires, rims, and heavy-duty, 2-way winch
- Durable powder coat red finish
- Measures 40" H x 6' 5" W x 13' L
The Model 10 Headgate is Priefert’s newest headgate offering. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” the HG10 works in manual or automatic mode and features contoured yokes that allow it to safely and securely fit the shape of an animal’s neck. The patented Infinite Locks effectively control the cattle and are guaranteed for life. Switch the headgate into automatic mode by engaging a simple slide lock and then setting the self-catch lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths.
- Overall Height: 68.5”
- Overall Width (including handle): 59”
- Inside Height: 59.5”
- Maximum Opening Width: 27.5”
- Weight: 240 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Lubricate infinite locks with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Dip painted Priefert Blue
- Designed to mount to Priefert Headgate Stand (sold separately)
- HG10 comes standard with Priefert’s Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX BLADES are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins.
- Width: 84"
- Number of Shanks: 6
From the original Silver Royal. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 2 1/4"
- SWELL: 14"
- GULLET: 6 1/2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 24 1/2" x 26 1/2"
- RIGGING: Drop D
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 14"
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 5
- Adjustments: 4
115VAC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. When you require a higher flow or want to transfer quickly, the SV series has the solution. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" BSPP connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
- 115Volt AC Motor
- 3/4" BSPP connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- 8' power cord, 3-prong plug
- 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Internal Bypass
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor
- Continuous Duty
This new Tarter 5.5' x 8' Utility Trailer with Gate Ramp features:
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- 2,000 lb. GVWR
- 13” tires and wheels
- Removable tongue
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” coupler w/safety chains
- Wire mesh floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 2,000 lb. cambered axle with 1,550 lb. payload capacityLearn More
The Square bale spear has larger tine diameters than the round bale spear. (1.75" max vs 1.4375" max) The tines are a product of Kverneland. The spear frame is made in U.S.A. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered spears & tines bolt into place for ease of shipment & future removal or replacement.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Tine overall lengths: 32.3" & 48.8
- Tine usable lengths: 28" & 45"
- Tine maximum diameter: 1.75”
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.