KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Tines: 36
- Number of Flanges: 6
- Recommended PTO HP: 20-35
Field General's Sub Compact Tiller s a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P. This tiller is a must for vegetable or hobby farmers, landscape contractors, nurseries and much more.
- Limited Category I Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines per Flange
- All Gear Driven
Regular Price: $1,299.99
Special Price: $1,249.99
KING KUTTER'S BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 6 1/2'
- Number of blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 MM
KING KUTTER'S GEAR DRIVEN XB-TILLER is a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P.
- Limited CAT. 1 Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines Per Flange
- Adjustable Skid Shoes
- Cast Iron Center Gearbox
- Gear Driven Side Gearbox
- Parking Stand For Storing
- 18 to 25 Horse Power
Regular Price: $1,449.99
Special Price: $1,399.99
The grass will look better on your side of the fence when you cut it with a King Kutter Finishing Mower. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are built with the quality and features that will make your lawn the envy of the neighbors. Mowing has never been easier because of the free floating flex hitch system. Uneven terrain? The free floating flex hitch system follows the contour of the ground giving you a rich, smooth, manicured look. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are designed with a 3/16” thick steel reinforced deck, 3 cast iron blade spindles with ball bearings, 1/4” thick heat treated blades and a 40 hp cast iron gearbox. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ single belt designs for the homeowner and 6’ and 7’ *double “V” belt design for larger lawns or light commercial use.
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Blade Size: 1/4"x2"x20"
- Blade Tip Speed - FPM: 16,249
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.5
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
Tuthill/Fill-Rite 115/230V High Flow AC Pump 3/4 HP UL Motor, 900D Meter, 1"x18' Hose, 1" Ultra High Flow Automatic Nozzle FR319VB$1,299.99
High Flow AC Utility Rotary Vane Pumps. With a flow rate few pumps can match. the FR319VB has an open flow rate of 35 GPM. This pump provides long life. Explosion-proof UL listed dual voltage 3/4 HP motor (115 and 230 VAC)Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection Built-in junction box Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly, Automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. 901 Meter Included, 1" Automatic Ultra High Flow Nozzle 2 Year Warranty
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM/132 LPM 27 GPM/102 LPM at end of Nozzle
- 3/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Bung for Tank Openings
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief
- 900D Meter
- 1" Ultra High Flow Nozzle
- 1" x 18' foot hose with Static Wire
- Corrosion resistant tank
- 3 - Point carrier frame fits category I and II hitches
- Plumbing for roller pump includes strainer, pressure relief valve and pressure gauge
- 8 - Way "on - off" selector valve for 3 selection boom control
- Pump not included
- 8 Row, 28' folding boom assembly
- Rubber hoses supplied for longer life
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1 & 2
The Double Add-A-Grapple uses the same bar as the Single Add-A-Grapple. A Single can easily be converted into a Double. The double grapples allow for picking up smaller loose material and will also clamp down on an uneven load.
- 35″ Grapple Opening
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Fits Buckets 60″ to 79″ in Width
- Curved Teeth for Wider Grip and Easy Release of Material
- Easy Removal of Grapples to Convert Back to Bucket Only
Complete seat and suspension kit for John Deere Early 30 series Row Crop tractors with Sound-Guard cab.
The KM 401 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat and air suspension assembly that replaces the original deluxe mechanical suspension seat and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride. The air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor which wires directly to the tractor's electrical system.
- Durable brown fabric covering
- Plush and spacious cushions for operator comfort
- Adjustable backrest adds comfort and versatility: reclines or folds flat
- Adjustable fold-up armrests with armrest height adjustment
- Fore/aft isolator absorbs jarring for extra comfort
- Adjustable slide rails provide 6" fore/aft adjustment
- 5" suspension travel
- Weight indicator with adjustment of 100-286 lbs
- 20 degree swivel adjustment
- Durable suspension cover to keep components free of dirt and dust
John Deere models: 3030, 3130, 4030, 4230, 4430, 4630 with Original Deluxe Mechanical Suspension (7" seat well cavity)Learn More