Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
Traditional tee posts from Chicago Heights Steel provide outstanding strength, ease of use and durability for years to come. Strength, because these posts are Rail Steel. Easy to use, because they have extensive applications, particularly for fencing on the farm or at home, and for chain-link fences. Posts are simply driven into the ground, with no digging necessary. Posts are made weather resistant by applying an industrial quality finish coat of rust-inhibiting Green paint.
- 6 ft.
- Easy to Use
$2.99Ideal for temporary or portable fencing, including rotational grazing and temporary corrals. Accommodates all steel and poly wire, poly tape up to 1 1/2" wide and poly rope up to 1/2" diameter. Ideal for managed intensive grazing applications. Push pigtail post into the ground for installation. Learn More
- Beehive Deep Brood 9 1/8" Frame Assembled with 8 1/2" Beeswax coated foundation.
- Grove Top & Grove bottom, 1/2" thick bottom.
- Frame is select grade, stapled and glued.
- Foundations is food grade plastic that is very durable.
- Easy acceptance in the hive.
- USA Made plastic and beeswax coating.
- Textured cell pattern on the foundation.
- Use with 9 1/2" Brood Deep Boxes.
- No Assembly required.
$3.49This baby chick feeder screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder. Made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service. Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head. Eight feeding holes. 6 inch diameter by 2.5 inch high.Learn More
- Baby chick feeder
- Screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service
- Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head
- Eight feeding holes
- Double feeding action - feeds through both roots and leaves.
- Safe for all plants
- Starts to work instantly - promotes quick, beautiful results
For T posts. Fits 1.25 & 1.33 lb/ft T posts. Large flange prevents arcing. Solid wire holders for electric fence wire, polywire, and rope up to 8 mm. Snaps on and around post. Molded of high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors for all-weather performance.Yellow.
- 25 per Bag