For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.
- Pollen Pattie contains 4% Pollen.
- Stimulates growth and production.
- Feed in the Spring, Fall and Winter.
- Great for new packages of bees. Contains 4% Pollen.
- Used to stimulate and feed new and existing hives, can be place directly onto the frames, remove 1st outer plastic before placement.
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
- 7 inch width
- 1/4 inch thickness
- 40° sweep
- Fits 3/8 Bolt
The flip top on this ground feeder makes it extra easy to fill and clean. Snap-in hinge ensures long life. Features 28 feeding holes (14 per side) for poultry. Made of high-density polypropylene. 20 inch long by 4.5 inch wide by 3 inch high. Available in several colors to mix and match.
- Flip-top ground feeder for poultry
- Easy to fill and clean
- Snap-in hinge for long life
- 28 feeding holes (14 per side)
- High-density polypropylene plastic
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More