A must have for every bee keeper, the Bee suit allows you to get out and collect honey without the sting. Stretch elastic and covered zippers keep you protected while you reap the rewards of being a bee keeper. The full mesh hood is structured in order to keep the mesh and bees away from your face. Side zippers on the ankles allowing you to easily put on your suit over clothing and shoes.Learn More
Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Female-Male-Male
- Dimensions: 8' Height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Every wire welded to the 1.66" O.D. frame (2"x4" 8-gauge wire).
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Lower portion of gate has 35" of 2" x 4" 8 gauge welded wire with every wire welded to the frame.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- The logical choice for use anywhere Field Fence wire is used. Ideal for enclosures around sheep.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Single piece stay through drilled rails
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. All gates are available in lengths from 4' to 20' and come complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. The 6-bar is available in green, red, blue, gray, walnut brown or black and the 7-bar is available in red only.Learn More
Like the RoundUp Pro you've come to know and trust, Roundup Pro Max controls a broad spectrum of weeds with virtually no re-growth. With its more concentrated formula, one gallon of ProMax contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of Roundup Pro. Roundup Pro Max has a unique surfactant system that's more concentrated and gets to the root faster, so you don't have to worry so much about the weather and rain washing the product away.
Use 2 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water for most applications. Brush and Vines will require 5-9 oz. of solution per gallon of water. Please see the label for complete use instructions.Learn More
- 1.0 GPM