$8.971 LB Alfalfa Raw Honey. Glass container. No pasteurizing or heat filter. Note: Raw honey does crystallize. If this happens warm the bottle under hot tap water to liquefy. Learn More
$6.97Harvest Lane Honey Bee Rosie 3.5 oz Honey Soap. Hand cut natural glycerin soap, very gentle and mild. Scented with natural Rosemary. Learn More
Harvest Lane Honey Orange Bliss 3.5 oz Honey Soap. Hand cut natural glycerin soap, very gentle and mild. Scented with USA grown Blood orange essential oil.Learn More
$8.97The inside feeder will hold 96 oz of sugar water or water for your bees, our feeder comes with a top called cap and ladders, to allow the bees to feed and climb back out. Open feeding causes drowning in bees. Use: Replace 1 frame in either the 1st or 2nd brood/deep box depending on the size of the hive. We recommend not feeding after June, to encourage pollen gathering. Learn More
Alfalfa Raw Honey with No pasteurizing or heat filter. Comes in an 8oz Glass Container.
Note: Raw honey does crystallize. If this happens warm the bottle under hot tap water to liquefy.Learn More
$5.97Uncapping scratcher, or comb scratcher. Plastic angled shaft with steel tines. Used to puncture capped honey prior to extraction. Use: a must have for anyone extracting honey. Will allow you to get the cells open that an uncapping knife won't reach. Learn More
- Metal Queen excluder, computer welded, and fully plated.
- Long lasting. Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.
- 1 lb of natural smoker fuel.
- No perfume smell, just a natural smoke smell.
- 1 lb will typically last for about 10 hive inspections.
- Easy to use and convenient.
- 9.5" Hive Tool is a beekeepers most used tool.
- Made of steel with a pry and crow bar.
- Use: Prying open your hive, separating frames from the hive.
- Scraping off excess and wild comb.
- 1 per beekeeper.