High-back utility seat. Replacement yellow vinyl seat. 19" high-back seat will replace both 16" and 19" original seats. Vinyl-covered polyurethane is waterproof. Drain hole to prevent water build-up.
Fits JD Gators 4 X 2 S/N 19951 & up; 6 X 4 S/N 20789 & up; Diesel S/N 2298 & up. Additional bracket required to adapt to earlier S/N's. Also fits these model Gators: Trail, Worksite, Turf, E-Gator Utility, CS, CX, 4 X 2 HPX, 4 X 4 HPX, 4 X 4 Trail HPX, TX, TX Turf, TH 6 X 4, TE, XUV,GT225, GT235, GT245, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, L100, L105, L107, L110, L118, L120, L130, L135, L145, 335, 355D, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289, LX188, compact tractor 2210, 655, 755, 756, 855, 856, 955, 4200, 4500, 4210, 4310, 4410, 4510, 4610, 4710, 4300, 4400, 4600, 4700 (JD OEM Part # LVA10029).
John Deere Compact Tractor 2210 requires our Adapter Brackets (SKU 90960560 Part # 6003)Learn More
Rechargeable 5 Gallon Spot Sprayer - Perfect for home watering: flowers, plants and small gardens!
- 1.0 GPM demand pump
- 5 gallon polyethylene tank
- Lever handgun
- Telescoping handle
- Rechargeable 12 volt battery & AC charger with built- in storage compartment
- Weatherproof components: automotive grade wiring harness & fuse
- Handgun sprays up to 12 ft. vertical & 25 ft. horizontal
- Coil hose
- Large 8 inch wheels
- Sprays 30 gallons on one charge
Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts.Learn More
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Shurflo 1.8 GPM Pump
- 12V Connection Cables
- 18" lever Handgun w/ 15 ft. hose
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire
Our Category 1 Quick Hitch fits most Category 1 tractors and is for use with Category 1 equipment. Adjustable top link ball bracket. Available in black.
- Maximum 45HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 26-inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 27 1/4-inch at lift arm spacing
If you’ve been looking for a great herbicide that will knock down everything from poison ivy to softwoods to bushes, briars and berries, you’ve found it! The Crossbow Herbicide from Dow AgroSciences is a powerful herbicide for woody, brush, and broadleaf plants that leaves grasses unaffected! It’s even great for Kudzu and Bamboo. Tried other herbicides that didn’t kill? Or sprays that killed everything - including your grass? This is the perfect product for your fencerow, fields, anywhere you need some serious knockdown but want to preserve your grass.
Great knockdown power for:
- Woody plants and Brush : Kudzu, Bamboo, Blackberries, Poison Oak, Softwoods, etc.
- Annual and Perennial Broadleaves : Buckwheat, Ragweed, Thistle, Poison Ivy, Dandelion, Oxalis, White Clover, Ground Ivy, etc.
- Equipment: hand sprayers, tractor ag-sprayers, virtually any type of chemical sprayer.
- Postmergent spray; use when leaves are present. Not effective if used immediately after mowing. Best results when foliage growth is active.
- Application rate depends on type of weed and application timing.
- Rainfast within two hours
- No effect on grasses
- Not for crop use.
- Not for use in grazing areas for lactating dairy animals.
*See product manual 2 for MSDS informationLearn More
- For tractors, combines, industrial and other equipment requiring operator sunshade protection.
- Umbrella covers are available in canvas or vinyl. Femco can custom silk screen OEM or dealer names on umbrellas. Call FEMCO for pricing. (Only dealers can use Trademark Logo, such as John Deere, Case, New Holland etc.)
- Complete umbrella consists of cover, bracket and frame.
- Metal parts are zinc-coated for long-lasting, maintenance-free service.
- Shafts constructed of 1 1/4" heavy duty steel tubing.
- Rigid framework for cover, withstands farm and industrial use.
- Universal mounting bracket adapts to all types of equipment.
- Color: White.