Stock Plex is designed to keep your livestock watering tanks free of algae and weeds. Stock Plex can be used to prevent algae or to clean existing algae. Stock Plex is a copper sulfate based blend safe for many animals like cattle, horses, and dogs.
- 1/4 ounce treats 250 gallons of water
- Active ingredient copper sulfate
- Do not use in sheep watering tanks
- 1/pk 1/2 NPT" I-H (CNH) Male Tip (Old Style)
- International Harvester (CNH) dimensional specifications. (OEM #1272770)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Mates with I-H (CNH) # 544788R1 and Pioneer 4057-4coupling bodies (Old Style)
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
128 oz.Learn More
- Size - 24"x15'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 1"x1"
- Gauge - 16
Feather Fixer™ is a unique and innovative life-stage product that can also be fed year round if desired. It is ideal to help your flock get through molt quicker and supports feather growth and the production of fresh, hard-shelled eggs.
- Optimal protein and energy levels for chickens regrowing feathers
- Organic trace minerals support feather regrowth and eggshell strength
- Added prebiotics and probiotics support proper digestion and nutrient absorption
- Natural source of greens for periods when grass is limited
- Tagetes (Aztec marigold) meal for golden yolks
- Proprietary blend of nutrients naturally supports the immune system and overall health of your flock
- Pelleted form, 18% Protein
Global experience. Proprietary aquaculture technology. That's what you get with Sportsman's Choice feeds. Our aquaculture lab, with state-of-the-art equipment and a world-renowned Ph.D. team, creates fish formulas that maximize performance.
- Highly palatable for maximum intake and viewing.
- Fortified with stabilized vitamins (high levels of vitamin C, E, D and B complex) to ensure fish are receiving the correct nutrient balance to support rapid growth.
- Special formula to enhance digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Processed grain by-products, grain products, plaint protein products, animal protein products, roughage products, animal fat (preserved with BHA), calcium carbonate, natural chicken flavoring, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, d-Calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, salt, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper chloride, copper sulfacte, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, potassium chloride, iron oxide, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, sodium selenite, zinc, amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, mineral oil, and propionic acid (a perservative).
Nutrient Min. Max. Crude Protein 32.0% - Crude Fat 2.5% - Crude Fiber - 7.5% Phosphorus 0.8% - Vitamin D 204 IU/LB - Vitamin E 30 IU/LB - Vitamin B6 1.2 MG/LB - Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 20 MG/LB - Folic Acid 1.0 MG.LB -
Hand feed or feed from an automated feeder once daily. If hand-feeding, select a consistent location to feed. Feed enough Sportsman's Choice® Catfish feed until fish do not come to the pond surface to eat - typically within 5-7 minutes. Store in a dry location.
CAUTION: Do not overfeed. Overfeeding will result in oxygen depletion of the water, causing system buildup.Learn More
Fits 9N (1939-1942), 2N (1942-1947) & 8N (1948-1952).
- Note: Use to replace muffler in VERTICAL exhaust systems FO-9 & FO-10.
- Vertical-Round Body-Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- No OEM replacement number.
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 3