- HLH Solid bottom board, will fit 10 Frame Langstroth Hives.
- Usage: 1 per hive, and will be used as a base for your boxes.
- Spacing on the bottom allows for strapping your hive for transport or wind protection.
$12.97Beekeeping protective veil. This veil is cotton/poly with mesh. Drawstring next tie. Usage: Use as protective face covering when working with bees or wanting to keep bugs out of your face while in the yard. Round shape, collapses nicely for easy storage. Learn More
- Wooden Inner cover with Bee Escape hole used with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Beehives.
- Usage: Used as a protecting cover over the hive, adding extra installation, keeps the top from sticking to boxes and tops, prolongs the life of your equipment.
- Can serve a feeding board, and when used with a Bee Escape or Cone will help remove bees from the hive during honey harvest.
- Moisture resistant
- 1 per hive
- 2 - 7 gauge heavy-duty galvanized hinges
- Fits on 1 3/4" - 2" diameter round tube
- 3/4" Hole/pin diameter
- Comes with 3" carriage head plated bolts and 3/8" nuts
- Package dimensions: 9" W x 4-1/2" H
Weaver Leather Padded Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Average Horse or Yearling Draft - Blue 35-7735-BL$12.99
A soft, PVC coated foam rubber padding cushions the nose and crown of this 1" polypropylene halter for added comfort to your horse. Brass plated hardware. Black with a blue stripe. Average horse or yearling draft size.Learn More
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P. S.I. at 70°F.