CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns