Global experience. Proprietary aquaculture technology. That's what you get with Sportsman's Choice feeds. Our aquaculture lab, with state-of-the-art equipment and a world-renowned Ph.D. team, creates fish formulas that maximize performance.
- Highly palatable for maximum intake and viewing.
- Fortified with stabilized vitamins (high levels of vitamin C, E, D and B complex) to ensure fish are receiving the correct nutrient balance to support rapid growth.
- Special formula to enhance digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Processed grain by-products, grain products, plaint protein products, animal protein products, roughage products, animal fat (preserved with BHA), calcium carbonate, natural chicken flavoring, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, d-Calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, salt, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper chloride, copper sulfacte, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, potassium chloride, iron oxide, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, sodium selenite, zinc, amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, mineral oil, and propionic acid (a perservative).
Nutrient Min. Max. Crude Protein 32.0% - Crude Fat 2.5% - Crude Fiber - 7.5% Phosphorus 0.8% - Vitamin D 204 IU/LB - Vitamin E 30 IU/LB - Vitamin B6 1.2 MG/LB - Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 20 MG/LB - Folic Acid 1.0 MG.LB -
Hand feed or feed from an automated feeder once daily. If hand-feeding, select a consistent location to feed. Feed enough Sportsman's Choice® Catfish feed until fish do not come to the pond surface to eat - typically within 5-7 minutes. Store in a dry location.
CAUTION: Do not overfeed. Overfeeding will result in oxygen depletion of the water, causing system buildup.Learn More
- Model - FO-4
- Fits Ford NAA (53-54), 600 & 700 (55-57), 501, 601, 701 (58-62)
- 2000 series (63-64) with 134 cid gas, 800 & 900 (55-57) with 172 cid gas
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/4 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 1-5/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 13 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 2-1/4 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 1-5/8 inches
- Overall length (F) - 17-1/2 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 2.96 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 20 x 4 x 4 inches.
NurseAll Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- 24% Protein and 24% Fat equals fast, healthy growth
- All Milk formula for excellent digestibility and performance
- Naturally acidified to help prevent digestive upset
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
Just a small amount of this liquid works for up to 8 days against thrush and aids in the prevention of thrush. Forms an antiseptic barrier between healthy tissue and thrush. Its unique purple color tells you where it's doing the job, with a fresh coat needed only where the color has faded. Effective, yet milder to sensitive tissues than some other commercial preparations that contain bleaches, copper sulfate or turpentine. May also be used before applying sole pads and silicon to toughen thin-soled feet and reduce bacteria counts. Use in a well-ventilated area. For horseLearn More
The Ceramic Fan Tip is a general spray tip that produces a mixed droplet spectrum with greater tip life and precision. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators.Product Features
- Mixed droplet spectrum allows effective delivery and retention of agrochemicals
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal and Ceramic insert for excellent wear
- 80 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Size - 36"x10'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Gauge - 19
- Mesh - 1/2"x1/2"