- Meets John Deere J20C Specifications and Exceeds Others
- Protects Against Wear, Rust, Foam, and Leaks
- Extends the Life of Your Equipment
- 2 Gallons
Global experience. Proprietary aquaculture technology. That's what you get with Sportsman's Choice feeds. Our aquaculture lab, with state-of-the-art equipment and a world-renowned Ph.D. team, creates fish formulas that maximize performance.
- Highly palatable for maximum intake and viewing.
- Fortified with stabilized vitamins (high levels of vitamin C, E, D and B complex) to ensure fish are receiving the correct nutrient balance to support rapid growth.
- Special formula to enhance digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Processed grain by-products, grain products, plaint protein products, animal protein products, roughage products, animal fat (preserved with BHA), calcium carbonate, natural chicken flavoring, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, d-Calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, salt, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper chloride, copper sulfacte, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, potassium chloride, iron oxide, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, sodium selenite, zinc, amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, mineral oil, and propionic acid (a perservative).
Nutrient Min. Max. Crude Protein 32.0% - Crude Fat 2.5% - Crude Fiber - 7.5% Phosphorus 0.8% - Vitamin D 204 IU/LB - Vitamin E 30 IU/LB - Vitamin B6 1.2 MG/LB - Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 20 MG/LB - Folic Acid 1.0 MG.LB -
Hand feed or feed from an automated feeder once daily. If hand-feeding, select a consistent location to feed. Feed enough Sportsman's Choice® Catfish feed until fish do not come to the pond surface to eat - typically within 5-7 minutes. Store in a dry location.
CAUTION: Do not overfeed. Overfeeding will result in oxygen depletion of the water, causing system buildup.Learn More
- Size - 24"x15'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 1"x1"
- Gauge - 16
- Size - 36"x10'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Gauge - 19
- Mesh - 1/2"x1/2"
NurseAll Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- 24% Protein and 24% Fat equals fast, healthy growth
- All Milk formula for excellent digestibility and performance
- Naturally acidified to help prevent digestive upset
Nurtures 11 different species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
- Crias (llama & alpaca)
- Elk Calves
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
40 bags per skid
- Controlled starch formula: SafeChoice®, with its controlled starch, highly digestible fiber formula, aids in balancing the energy from these multiple sources in the diet. Controlled starch diets are widely recommended for use in horses that are prone to metabolic disturbances related to high starch intake.
- High quality, balanced nutrition: Calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil, controlled starch levels, guaranteed amino acid levels, vitamins and minerals have been scientifically balanced and formulated for every life stage. Formulated with organic trace mineral complexes, added yeast culture and Direct Fed Microbials.
- Enhanced processing: SafeChoice® is pelleted to enhance the digestibility of the nutrients critical to a horse's health and performance.
- Crude Protein: 14.0%
- Lysine: 0.80%
- Methionine: 0.30%
- Threonine: min. 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 7.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 15.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.90%-max. 1.20%
- Phosphorus: 0.75%
- Copper: 50 ppm
- Zinc: 160ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A: 3,500IU/lb
- Vitamin D: 350 IU/lb
- Vitamin E: 100 IU/lb
- Biotin: .45mg/lb
- Use the Feeding Table below as a guide. Be sure to monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- Feed with clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.0-1.75 lbs (kg) of hay per 100 lbs (kg) of bodyweight per day, or the pasture equivalent.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times except to hot and tired horses. Always cool down your horse properly before providing free access to water.
- Make salt available free choice.
SafeChoice® Feeding Table* (per head per day)
- Maintenance Horses: 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Pregnant Mares: First Two Trimesters of Gestation - 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Last Trimester of Gestation: 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Lactating Mares: Early Lactation (Foaling to 3 Months) - 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Late Lactation (3 Months to Weaning): 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Performance Horses: Light Exercise - 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Medium Exercise: 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Intense Exercise: 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Growing Horses: Foals - Creep Feed
- Weanlings: 1.50 to 2.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Yearlings: 0.75 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
Do not feed horses to excess body condition, particularly growing horses.Learn More
The tags are made of an advanced polyurethane formulation and are engineered to prevent cracking, remain flexible and provide excellent longevity. The All American ear tag design features a Snap-Lok® collar for superior retention, a longer neck for greater visibility and ultraviolet inhibitors to resist fading.Learn More