- Assembled Medium Honey Super Beehive Box Standard 6 7/8" 10 Frame Langstroth Design.
- Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.
- USA Ponderosa Pine Select Grade box.
- Works with any Langstorth hive.
- Minimal knots.
- Frame rest lip included.
- Painted with 2 coats of white exterior latex paint.
- Measurements are: 16 1/4" X 19 7/8" X 6 7/8".
- Use as your Brood Chambers in your hive.
- Standard Use: Used for honey supers as your hive builds up.
- Continue to add honey supers until you are ready to extract.
- No assembly required.
- Use with Medium Honey 6 1/4" Frames and 5 5/8" Foundations.
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
This feed is formulated for show pigs from 75 lbs to market weight and specifically designed for optimizing lean growth with a softer look in the show ring. Form: 5/32 mini pellet.
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with Lincomix at 200g/ton
Showmaster Pig Finisher should be fed as the sole ration to barrows, gilts, and boars from 175 lbs to ideal finishing weight or following SM Pig Grower.
- Crude Protein -- 18%
- Lysine -- 1.20%
- Crude Fat -- 5.50%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.65%) (Max. - 1.15%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.50%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max.- 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.60)
- Selenium -- 0.30 PPM
- Zinc -- 140 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.
- These 5/8" poly rope trailer ties have a bull snap on one end and a panic snap on the other end
- nickel plated hardware
- Color will vary
- 30" length
- For peak performance and quick recovery after competition
- High fat formula for extra energy and improved stamina
- Controlled starch design to support healthy digestion and performance levels
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development
- Crude Protein*: 14.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.3%
- Crude Fat: 7.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 8.0%
- Calcium: 0.7%-max. 1.1%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Copper: 50 ppm
- Zinc: 150 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A: 4,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3: 500 IU/lb
- Vitamin E: 80 IU/lb
- Biotin: 0.45 mg
- The following feeding directions are guidelines to maintain desired body condition and performance. Feeding rates need to be adjusted according to the horse's condition and training or competition schedule. Split the recommended level into two or more feedings each day.
Lb Feed Per 100lb Bodyweight Maintenance 0.25 to 0.5 Light Exercise .5 to .75 Medium Exercise .75 to 1.0 Heavy Exercise 1.0 to 1.5
- Performance horses should be fed at least twice per day and may benefit from being fed more frequently. Horses should have their feeding rate reduced when exercise is reduced.
- Feed good,clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 LB per 100 LB bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
Enjoy your landscape for the beauty it holds and stop wasting your time dealing with unruly, pesky, unsightly and damaging vegetation. Maintain efficient weed control and increase your crops yield. Specifically designed to move through the plants foliage and into the root system for noticeable results in as little as 2 to 4 days (7 days for pesky perennial weeds). Best results when applied in early morning, full sun and non windy days to avoid drifting. It is non-selective and post emergent. Avoid all contact with your keepers during application process. Stop spending a fortune on top name brand weed controls and invest in a quality weed control like Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate with 15% Surfactant for a productive, profitable growing season. Whatever your situation, private or profit, take control with Drexel Imitator Plus Glyphosate and finally enjoy your surroundings once again. This highly concentrated 1 gallon will make approximately 40 gallons mixed as directed with water. Apply this broad spectrum for control of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. Can be used in aerial application, tank, ground and cropping systems. Recommended for conservation reserve, agricultural, industrial, turf and ornamental weed control. A full informative product listing can be found at DrexChem.com . Manufactured by the Drexel Chemical Company, in business since 1972 and Made in the U.S.A.
Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt* ......... 41.0%
*Active Ingredient Glyphosate ( form of isopropylamine salt) is included at 4 pounds / 480 grams per gallon/ liter . Equal to 356 grams/ 3 pounds per US gallon of glyphosate acid.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
We are unable to ship this to the following states: AK and HILearn More
- 18” Piston Spray Gun
- #18 Orifice
- Brass valve
- 3/8" hose barb connection
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- 350 psi Max pressure
- 7 GPM max flow