This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 GPM). The FR1210C is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210C comes complete with 12' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- HP 1/4
- Watts 187
- Flow (GPM) 15
- Speed (RPM) 2600
- Amps 20
- Max. Total Head (ft.) 37 (gasoline)
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) 7 (gasoline)
- Inlet Port (in.) 1
- Outlet Port (in.) 3/4
- Discharge (ft.) 37
- Duty Cycle 30 Min.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Bypass Valve Yes
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.) 3/4 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 12 x 9 x 9
This model replaces the FR1210CLearn More
To reduce insect development and other hazards from deteriorating your stored grain, optimal temperature and humidity control is essential. Proper bin aeration is key to the health of your stored grains.
Flexible design. 6 blades pull air down through the grain, or flip the fan around and reverse the guard to direct air flow upwards through the grain. Mount to the air duct transition or flat wall bin on the discharge or intake side.
Spread-All is a family-owned business in Iowa that has been specializing in grain spreaders and fans since 1960. Spread-All focuses on high quality products at the best possible price.
This 12" grain bin aeration fan is designed for quiet grain bin aeration.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 8 Amp motor engineered to run efficiently for low operating costs
- Constructed of galvanized material with zinc guards
- 115 volt single phase electric motor with wired plug cord
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 3600 RPM
- Overall length 14", standard carrying handles and leg stands
- 57 pounds
- CFM: 2115
This items ships via freight to prevent damage.Learn More
For convenient feeding without entering the stall, choose Priefert’ s Premier Stall Feeder in place of a window option with your Premier Stall Front (sold separately). This feeder includes a built in hay rack that can be accessed through a panel on the outside of the stall, making it easy to hay your horses from the alley of your barn. This feeder also includes Priefert’s Black Feeder Bucket (FF20BLACK) and its mounting bracket (PHSFB). The feeder is designed with an integrated feed chute that allows you to feed pellets or grain from outside the stall without having to open a feeder panel. Simply mount the included feed bucket inside the stall, under the feed chute, and you can pour feed directly into the bucket. Priefert’s Premier Stall Feeder pins securely into place. This product features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat finish to help it resist rust and scratching, while UV inhibitors in the powder help the feeder resist fading, ensuring that your product holds up well and looks great for many years to come.
- Overall Width: 28”
- Overall Depth: 21”
- Overall Height: 34”
- Weight: 51 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Hay rack constructed from 18 gauge round tubing
- Feeder constructed from 14 & 16 gauge sheet steel
- Includes FF20BLACK & PHSFB
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 12 ft. 3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe. P.O.P. box. 23.5 lbs., 10.7 kg.
- Model M-150S-MU
- Voltage & Type 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate Up To 15 GPM 57 LPM
- Nozzle Manual
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length 12 ft
- Hose Diameter 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw 18 amps
- Suction Lift Up to 5.5 ft. 1.7 m
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature Convenient Spin Collar for easy installation
- Warranty 2 Years
Our 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high. NOTES: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.Learn More
- HP - 1-1/2
- Phase - 1
- Volts - 115/230
- HZ - 60
- RPM - 1725
- Amps - 16.2/8.1
- Thermally Protected - Manual
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HEAVY DUTY BOOM POLE is a CAT. 1 & 2 quick hitchable lifting tool ideal for any farm or ranch. It is constructed from 3" X 3" heavy walled square tubing and has a non moving lift capacity of 2000 Lbs. It has a welded on lifting loop and pre drilled clevis attachment points for maximum versatility.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
This 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high.
NOTE: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.
- Ideal for safe feeding of round bales to horses
- Open-top A-frame is 8’ in diameter
- Round 1-3/4” tubing for extra-strength
- Open top helps minimize hay waste while feeding
- Loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground
- 17” hay-saver panel
- Stands 50” high
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 84 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 48 x 19
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting -1"