Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 70 PSI (4.8 Bar) Max
- 2.2 GPM (8.3 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 7.5 Max Amps
- 3/8" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 4.8 Lbs Dry
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Wheel White (WE)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered Corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. All gates are available in lengths from 4' to 20' and come complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. The 6-bar is available in green, red, blue, gray, walnut brown or black and the 7-bar is available in red only.Learn More
$54.97Sanco's Hoof Concentrate Footbath is environmentally safe and will save you almost half of what you are currently spending with traditional copper sulfate solution. Compare the cost of a traditional copper sulfate solution to our Hoof Plex Footbath.Hoof Plex Footbath Ultra Concentrate is designed to treat bacterial and fungal hoof infections.
- Makes up to 500 gallons of footbath solution at a preventative rate
- Works on ALL hoofed animals: Cattle, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, and swine
- Fights both bacterial and fungal hoof infections
- Comes with a treatment indicator that lets you know of a successful treatment
Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Female-Male-Male
- Dimensions: 5' Height
- 6 or 12 volt battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Automatic 6 to 12 volt battery switching
- Ideal for remote locations
- 10 Mile range
- UL listed Learn More
- 9 Gallon Capacity
- Trigger gun with adjustable nozzle
- 12 Volt demand 1 GPM Pump
- Coiled Hose
- Adjusts from fine mist to solid stream
- 5” vented lid with lanyard
- Includes Attachment Straps