Tired of throwing your harvesting profits down the drain? Controlling moisture in your harvest is one of the most important factors to consider in producing a great quality product. Make the most of each kernel by using the AgraTronixs Grain Moisture Tester MT-16. Designed to test over 16 different grains including barley, corn, flax, oats, sunflower (2), wheat (4), canola, rye, soybeans and sorghum with an accuracy of ± 0.5% in normal moisture range. Monitor your quality from start to finish as its designed to use during harvest, drying and grain storage. Easy to use and trusted by the U.S.D.A. Federal Crop Insurance Field Offices. With a weight just over 1 pound, measuring 7" H x 2.5"W x 3"D and comes with a protective case. The AgraTronix Grain Moisture tester can be taken to every destination around your farm and town. It features an adjustable scale comparable to your local elevator, averages up to 99 test readouts, improved overall accuracy results and automatically features a temperature compensation. The MT-16 comes with complete operating instructions, plenty of memory, single push button activation and a bright LCD screen with automatic shut off. Backed by an AgraTronix 24 month limited warranty in North America and 12 month limited warranty outside North America.
USA designed and made.
- Moisture range: 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Temperature range: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Repeatability & Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display resolution: 0.1% moisture
- 9 volt battery not included
Out of stock
- 50 mile range
- 2.8 stored joules of power; 2 joule output at 75 ohms
- Heavy weed conditions
- 115 volt, 60 cycle; pulsed output ( 1-second intervals)
- Digital timing
- Fuseless design
- Fence lamp flashes when operating
- Vented weather-resistant nonconductive cabinet
- Moisture-resistant internal components
- Repairs in minutes
Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn
Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover
- PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass
- Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Kills weeds and prevents new growth for up to 1 year.
- Eliminates unwanted vegetation from driveways, walkways, patios, fence rows and other areas.
- Easy to apply with a sprinkling can or tank sprayer.
- Kills weeds to the root.
- The tough weed solution, kills woody plants and vines such as poison oak, poison ivy, kudzu, willows, oak, wild blackberries and other listed plants.
- Guaranteed results. See label for details.Learn More
$27.99Rebates cannot be applied to online purchases.
Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated from a blend of highly refined base oils with a superior additive package. It is designed to lubricate the transmission, differential and final drive gears in tractors and implements. Every batch of Super Trac is tested in our on-site lab to assure premium quality and performance.Super S Super Trac 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid:
- Demonstrates excellent Anti-Wear and Extreme Pressure
- Properties which protect tractor transmission, axle and hydraulic pump
- Provides excellent Clutch and PTO performance
- Reduces Brake Chatter
- Protects against Rust and Corrosion
- Provides excellent results for Foam Suppression and Water Sensitvity
Super S has been tested and is suitable as replacement fluid in the following brands:
- Allis Chalmers
- Ford Tractor
- International Harvester
- Case/David Brown
- John Deere 303
- Massey Ferguson
Can be used as:
- Hydraulic Medium
- Power Steering Fluid
- Power Brake Fluid
- Power Take Off (PTO) Fluid
- Implement Drive Fluid Learn More
Poly hands-free backpack sprayer features position able pump handle for right or left hand use. Easy operating spray handle with continuous spray feature; multi-use nozzle tips included. Large pump makes pressurizing quick with less pumping.
* This unit may be substituted with a Chapin, Harvest King or Spetracide brand. They are the same sprayer.
*This unit may be subsituted between Deluxe or Professional. They are the same sprayer.Learn More
- 15 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Lower Tank Profile For Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Both Gallon And Liter Fluid Volume Indicator On Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- 12 Volt (Demand)Diaphragm Pump, 1.0 G.P.M.; 35 P.S.I.
- 18” Lever Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Ready For Roundup®